Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

IKR?!?

Sentence

5 Likes

And clearly you have been thinking about it.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Woop woop!!
May the force be with you :muscle:t3::muscle:t3:
Have an awesome time.

7 Likes

I’ve had much, much longer in between trips, and I think I thought about it too much that now I’m tired of thinking about it! :rofl: I have APRs and ADRs and that’s about it. I like your spreadsheet format though, so I might steal it since I need to get on the ball since we leave in a week!

I do have SAB tentatively penciled in after we arrive on the evening of 6/5, so maybe we’ll see you there!

6 Likes

Oh probably. QS pizza.

4 Likes

Keep an eye out! Yelling like an insane person is acceptable. :rofl:

7 Likes

I hope to see you around!

6 Likes

Same. So much planning for UOR, where there isn’t supposed to be a plan when you have express passes!! Our plan at UOR is this: wake up, go to parks, eat when hungry, ride whatever/whenever.

12 Likes

Have the best time! I hope our paths cross!

6 Likes

I hope you guys have a fabulous trip!!

5 Likes

I have to plan to make sure we hit every attraction we want to so the DILs won’t miss out. However, it is just a general guideline and I won’t follow it exactly every day. Adherence will wane after the first week especially after we’ve hit each park once.

10 Likes

Exactly. He makes it look complicated. :joy:

9 Likes

Planning is one of the best parts of a trip! You get to do more dreaming about your days when you’re otherwise bored at work. :wink:

And eating at a random place just because it’s close is not always a good idea at Universal!

9 Likes

But she knows the good places so no worries.

4 Likes

I love to plan, but only for WDW/DL or other places. UOR is the no plan vacation. :rofl:
We usually eat out in citywalk (Bubba Gump, Cowfish, Antijitos) so I guess I plan that. We don’t eat randomly there, when we have it hasn’t worked out well. They need to up their quick service food quality. :rofl:

8 Likes

Ah, the planning phase, when the weather is perfect morning to night, lines are all “shorter than average” and every member of your travel party has energy and good cheer. :magic_wand:

12 Likes

Ha!

I’ve been quite fortunate to actually have perfect weather and only moderate waits the past 3 trips.

Waiting to go til your kids are tweens/teens definitely improves your chances of having a smooth/happy day.

Either way, back up plans are good to have :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Just got my check-in email from Portofino Bay. :+1:t3:

16 Likes

I can’t believe you arrive there tomorrow and we just left there yesterday.

10 Likes