Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

Just for future reference — not sure if this is a rainy day thing but every ride except KS has availability.

11 Likes

The kids’ moods are like night and day after ~5:30pm. Second wind.

22 Likes

Same girl, SAME

9 Likes

I’ll buy you all the damn unicorn if you’ll shut up about it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :blowfish:

19 Likes

This is gonna be like the unfulfilled promised group trip all over again….
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::flags:

12 Likes

I just asked the FOP CM what is the latest you can set up rider swap if riding at the end of the night. He said with an 8pm closing you could do it at as late as 7:58/7:59. Then hop in line and the second party can just hang out.

We’re still in Pandora and some minor night lights are starting to come on. Not fully dark yet but the sun is setting. It’s beautiful here.

14 Likes

25 Likes

:rofl: I literally made the :expressionless: face when i read that!

4 Likes

I have never eaten here either. Harambe market is similar - the bowl looks unappetizing but tastes delicious.

5 Likes

Trying in vain to capture the beauty of this place at night. Totally worth hopping here for an evening despite the ordeal.

24 Likes

My favorite part is how the ambient sounds change at night. The nighttime critters are out and audible (though not visible).

7 Likes

This is good to know thanks for the info! Unfortunately for me they have AK closing at 7pm still during our trip so wont get much nighttime Pandora action. On the plus side no need to buy $ILL!

5 Likes

They might extend hours by then! I think it can happen as soon as two weeks before.

4 Likes

I hope so but we’re there in 10 days!

5 Likes

Awe! You’re so sweet, but I’m good Hun. You took too long. Thanks though!

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

9 Likes

I’ll donate the one you would have bought me to DD4 though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Don’t block me, please)

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

We helped get the kids back to the hotel and in bed (also played Sabaac with Sam) then DW and I came back to MK for evening hours. We have a BG for Tron so hopefully that will be called momentarily.

25 Likes

Our group was called a few minutes after 11:00pm. We rode BTMRR twice in the meantime. Now in line to check in.

25 Likes

The outdoor queue was so hot, even at night. :hot_face: But the indoor queue is cool. :sunglasses:

19 Likes