Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

Well it just so happens that my specialty is British breakfast pizza taco cereal sandwich soup.

Coincidence? I think not.

10 Likes

They should not be permitted to age as fast as they do when they’re little. It goes by so quickly.

9 Likes

:laughing:

Can we get that with a beer?

8 Likes

18 Likes

After our evening safari, we walked to Pandora and had dinner at Satuli Canteen. I had a beef bowl with noodles. If i had know how good it was, I would have eaten here sooner! Also I think I need to change my vote in the QS poll I did a while back! :sweat_smile:

The pictures make it look so unappetizing. Even though I knew the bowls were served hot, the pictures give the subconscious impression of cold cuts on cold noodles, so my brain is like “I don’t want that.” In reality, it tastes just like a beef bowl from a Mongolian grill. Duh. Why didn’t they tell me that in the first place? :thinking::joy:

24 Likes

I think some of us tried to tell you. Just sayin’. I love that beef and noodle bowl! Did you get the creamy herb sauce or something different?

ETA: I usually get beef yakisoba at the Mongolian grill when we go for work functions and it is very similar!

12 Likes

Those are masai giraffe. You can tell because their spots are all mess-ay

11 Likes

Wait. Wut? This was your first time in there???

6 Likes

I have the same problem with the pictures! The meat looks so gross. I’ve actually never eaten there either :see_no_evil:. Good to know that it’s just a picture/aesthetic issue though!

6 Likes

Scandalous! If I remember correctly, you were very set on Flame Tree.

7 Likes

Are any of the rhinos out right now or are they all backstage after Dugan’s passing?

I’d probably burst into tears seeing them. :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

They were out the other day

7 Likes

We saw a black rhino toward the beginning but none of the white ones were out in the middle stretch where they often are.

5 Likes

I was wrong. Meat looked totally gross in the picture but it was amazing.

I got the creamy herb on the side but didn’t use it.

4 Likes

The Shaman of Songs animatronic is back!

17 Likes

The flavor of the meat itself was so juicy and savory.

(Yes I see it.)

15 Likes

Just for future reference — not sure if this is a rainy day thing but every ride except KS has availability.

11 Likes

The kids’ moods are like night and day after ~5:30pm. Second wind.

22 Likes

Same girl, SAME

9 Likes

I’ll buy you all the damn unicorn if you’ll shut up about it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :blowfish:

19 Likes