Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

So you have basically ignored @sanstitre_has_left_the_building and myself for the past 5 years??? :roll_eyes:
That’ll teach you…!! :laughing:

11 Likes

Waking up was rough but now that I’m up I’m ready for another great day!

Starting with breakfast at Ale and Compass. DMIL is with us, just didn’t lean forward for the picture. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

26 Likes

Great choice for starting the day!

Question - are you all i to character meals? I just realized I hadn’t seen any. If I were a party of 8, I would probably skip too, but just curious!

5 Likes

Looooooooooove that breakfast! Enjoy!

5 Likes

Same friend, same. Our crew pulled into BLT at about 1:50… All are still sleeping…well, not me…

11 Likes

Enjoy another fun day.

5 Likes

Coming to EP today, right? We’re in the Remy queue.

4 Likes

Technically we did Be Our Guest, which is about my limit with characters. I prefer to eat in peace.

Side note: the Red Carpet Dreams meet and greet was the best bang for our buck, so to speak. Mickey and Minnie in one fail swoop!

12 Likes

That is what I assumed. With 3 of us, the “bang for your buck” math changes!

I need to do that Meet and Greet - have not done it yet.

5 Likes

Oh and the cost of character meals is too much. I really shouldn’t do Be Our Guest again unless they reopen the QS lunch option.

12 Likes

Mickey waffles for me. Lol I’m sharing some of DW’s salted caramel apple french toast though and it is divine.

20 Likes

DVC people: am I supposed to start the dishwasher before we leave?

2 Likes

You don’t have to I don’t think but we always do because why not?

6 Likes

I do out of habit, but I don’t know the DVC policy!

5 Likes

22 Likes

Completely agree. Or do both and get to ride it twice!

10 Likes

Is today the move to AKL?! :giraffe: :zebra: :deer:

6 Likes

I scrolled up to his detailed itinerary. Yep - it’s AKL day

8 Likes

I usually do

4 Likes

Yep! After breakfast we finished packing the room and called bell services. Then we headed to Epcot. As soon as we left the room we realized we had forgotten the wipes and extra clothes for DD4. So I had to run to bell services and grab it. Crisis averted!

DS was given a Toy Story balloon and a on stickers in the BC lobby. He decided to give them away to various kids we passed on our way to Remy. He said “I feel so good inside.” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

37 Likes