Resort only cancellation/modifications and FP

I have 14 day tickets from the UK, and 8 nights at WDW, only 9 days opened up immediately, and then about a week later I could book for a whole 3 weeks, but only 14 days of FPP.

You have an onsite stay and tickets that extend that stay. All of your FP days are within 60 days so you should not have anything to worry about!

1 Like

OK, I am staying onsite for the whole time, so I had 14 days to book fps, from my checkin date to checkout, all at 60 days ahead of the checkin date.

So you were able to book for all days of your onsite stay at once, ie: 9 days, and then the rest opened later I assume. That is the slight bonus that comes with staying onsite, those extra days where you could stay offsite but still use your tickets for entry. The limit of 14 days is because that’s the amount of days you have tickets for.

The reason for the confusion is that we get to book much longer length of stay tickets from the UK, to entice us over! But if we stay onsite, even for 21 days, we can book our fps for the whole stay at 60 days out from checkin date.

1 Like