Report: Primeval Whirl, Stitch's Great Escape and Rivers of Light permanently closed also EPCOT - no Mary Poppins and Festival Center “different approach”

I don’t think it needs an update or overlay. It just needs some TLC. That said, I wouldn’t mind if they updated some of the ride scenes or even the narration (as much as I would miss Judy Dench).

1 Like

Grandson and and a couple of his kids love Stitch, altho he’s the only one that’s been on the attraction. He didn’t seem unhappy at the attraction going away. Especially if Disney would still have Stitch meet and greets.

Interestingly, he and his 3 girls adore Splash Mountain, while the girls really like the Princess and the Frog. None of the girls were excited about that ride switch.

Maybe movies don’t always sell the ride.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better, Stitch hit us the hardest of the group. We always rode it at least once per trip and often multiple times. In part I think we just like the character Stitch & it was typically a walk on or at least a “wait for the next show” which was ideal. We would often make our first visit to MK on a Saturday night and open with Stitch & Monsters as we migrated that way in Tomorrow Land. Stitch wasn’t great by any stretch, but it was always fun and there’s something to be said for experiences with limited waits…

2 Likes