Renewal of Cancelled AP

Hooray! I’m so glad to hear that finally happened for you!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

@Jeff_AZ I didn’t even get through yesterday! The wait was too long so I finally gave up. I didn’t have to get ugly at all. :laughing:

3 Likes

UPDATE!!!

We got “the call” on Friday, April 16! We were allowed to renew / buy Platinum APs over the phone! And that’s even after we were told 26 days ago that we weren’t eligible for renewal! I had in my calendar on my phone that I should expect “the call” on Sunday, April 18, and the call came 2 days early!!!

Original call was on March 18. I heard back on April 16!

There is hope out there for everyone— we were told we wouldn’t be allowed to renew and we still got to!

8 Likes

I think the issue is people are asking if they can “renew” - no you cannot renew (unless you are in the renewal timeframe). You CAN purchase a NEW AP at full cost (not renewal rate) as long as you had an active AP on the closure date (that you either cancelled for refund or let expire and it’s been more than 30 days) You also need to call, if you email you get the standard they are not selling new AP’s right now.

When I called the AP line I just said I had heard that since my AP expired after the closure date that I could purchase a new AP. They confirmed this and added me to the list for call back.

3 Likes

Well, after being told last month I did not qualify to buy a new AP after the one I had last year expired in December 2020, I got a phone call yesterday and was told that I actually was eligible. Weird. Anyway, I took it and now have vouchers in my account that I can activate on my trip next month. So, I guess it all worked out, though I’m still confused why I got this phone call out of the blue.

4 Likes

Very strange, but glad to hear you got it in the end!

Totally strange. But I won’t complain about the result!:rofl:

1 Like

Day 32- got my call today! All set.

8 Likes

Yay! Only day 3 for me :confused: but planning a trip for end of May so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Day 29! Got my call this evening. The poor CM that called me said, “I need to apologize up front (which instantly made me super nervous that I was getting rejected), but I have no record of who you’re trying to purchase an annual pass for, so I don’t know if they’re eligible or not” …so…basically I waited 29 days for a 30 second eligibility check…I was approved and able to apply some unused gift cards to the AP and purchase the rest of it.

7 Likes

A friend who is not a TP member called on April 6 to renew her cancelled AP and was called back yesterday (May 6) to purchase a new one.

3 Likes

I called on 4/14 - got my callback yesterday (5/11) but was stuck in a meeting and didn’t manage to extricate myself in time while they were still on the line. No message - called the passholder line back, but still no call back… :sob: