Recommended Resturants at Disney world

Hi. We are going for 16 nights Mid August any good resturants we should not miss out on? We are 3 adults and 1 teenager so character meals are not for us
Any ideas …

I really enjoyed California Grill, expensive but good. Same for Tiffins. Rose & Crown is good as well.

Thank you will look into those​:+1: Being from England might miss out The Rose & Crown. :grinning:

Hello. I have a 13 and 15 year old and they will tolerate a character meal or two, like Garden Grill at Epcot and Tusker House at AK. Otherwise their favorite restaurants are:

1. Sci-Fi Dine In at HS. It’s a must do for them every trip. Great theming, perfect break from the hot sun.
  2. Yak & Yeti at AK. Again, a must do for them.
  3. Via Napoli at EP. They love the pizza there.
  4. Sanaa at AKL. Watch animals while you eat.
  5. Tiffins at AK is great for the adults. I have been there twice, but haven’t taken the kids yet.
  6. California Grill
    Hope this helps you!
2 Likes

Thanks for that

I’ve booked Sci -Fi and Boma at AK and also booked Tappen Edo at Epcot but didn’t have much ideas on the other nights👍 Will be going to Disney Spring some nights as stopping at Old Key West which I have heard is next door😀

1 Like

Uhh, yeah, I would definitely miss out on that as you know what a real pub is like as opposed to the sanitized WDW version… :wink:

La Hacienda at the Mexico pavilion at EP. Good food, and if you time your visit correctly you may be able to request a window seat to watch Illuminations from.

Haha yes I’m affraid all our pubs are very much the same👍 I will look into the Mexico option that sounds good
Thanks

I liked the food at Ohana. Also enjoyed my dinner at Be Our Guest - the beast was a bonus.

16 nights?!

…TEACH ME! :smile:

Personally, with that much time, I would hit up every semi famous restauraunt I had heard of in researching thus far. Beaches and Cream, La Cellier, Hoop De Doo, etc…

1 Like

We did Be Our Guest 2 years ago for Dinner so decided to do Lunch this time round we haven’t tried any of the resturants in Epcot so will look into your suggestion
Thank you👍

Yes think I will go and give most of them a try but will be at Universal for 3 of those days but still got plenty of time😀 Plus we are on Disney Dining Plan so get 180 days to book

Are you going to be in Disney for all 16 nights?
I really enjoyed Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming in Disney Springs. Sanaa was amazing too.
I felt like Tiffins was overpriced for what it is.

We enjoy Via Napoli and Le Cellier at Epcot; Columbia House at the Magic Kingdom; Yak and Yeti, Tusker House, and Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom; and Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs.

Those all sound great choices I think I will need to do some homework so many to choose from

Thanks for your help👍

1 Like

Yep… I would give Rose and Crown a miss too :joy: Raglan road is pretty good and there are quite a few new dining options at DS, I think the Boathouse got good reviews. Le Cellier at Epcot, California Grill and all the ones @Wahoohokie said!
If you look at some of the trip reports on here you can find some great restaurant reviews too.

2 Likes

We have booked Raglan Road,Planet Hollywood, Paradiso 37 and T Rex at Disney Springs so looking forward to visiting there, 2 years ago it was just going through all the changes when we where there.

I was hesitant to respond as I don’t have any 1st hand knowledge yet (we leave tomorrow), but my research drew me towards Kona Cafe at Polynesian and Spice Road Table in Morocco/Epcot - we’re eating there Sunday and Tuesday respectively and I’ll try to report back!

1 Like

Enjoy your trip I’m sure you will👍

1 Like

Hi

I would disagree with missing the Rose and Crown, it’s reasonable value and the fish and chips are quite good (and I’m from Yorkshire :slight_smile: ). We often book to go when we’ve been elsewhere, for example drive back from Kennedy Space Centre (closed at 5.00pm) arrive at the International Gateway entrance (after a game at Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf … free parking). Wait for a table on the deck to see the fireworks at 9:00 pm (or 10:00 pm Friday Saturday).

A great day!

Regards

Paul

Oh and by the way, we go in October and you’ll need a sweater as it can be a bit chilly by the water that time of the year.

1 Like