Recommended Resturants at Disney world

We are a family of 5, including 3 teenagers. Out favourite signature restaurants are Tiffins, Citricos and Yachtsman. favourite non signature TS are 50s, Yak and Yeti, Saana, Raglan Road (even though from UK and this is a pub style menu), Teppen Edo and Biergarten. On the QS side we really enjoy Columba Harbour House, Tangerine Cafe, Mexico in Epcot - but our favourite is just snacking around the world in WS in epcot. Have a great trip

Our must dos have always been Garden Grill, Ohana, and Yak& Yeti and Earl of Sandwich (QS). We also love preRD at BOG and Garden Grill. I have a DS5 and he loves the characters, but I recently went without him and still ate at GG, it’s that good! I think one of the best underrated restaurants in WDW is The Wave of American Flavors at the CR. We had an amazing meal here back in November.

I am planning what will be our 5th and 6th trip and have done a bit of research on new places to go that have great reviews from liners and friends. I’m excited to try Captains Grille breakfast, homecommin’, and whispering canyon! In 49 days I’ll let you know how those are! :wink:

Hi
Thanks for the feed back I was only joking about Rose & Crown I’ve been trying to get a table so we could watch the Fireworks but no joy I’m afraid earliest time in August I can get is 640pm on both nights I’m going to be at Epcot😂 But have managed to get a table at Tappan Edo and Via Napoli👍 Will keep checking though

Use this. It helped me find a hard to get ADR just last week :slight_smile:
https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

Thank you your a STAR will look at it now👍

Hi

Yes worked for me on the past

Regards

Paul

Don’t be afraid to changing around reservations last minute - I hate feeling pinned to a particular plan.
We’ve enjoyed playing suppertime roulette, where at 4 pm my husband says, “Want to go out for supper tonight?”, and we’ve always found something good for our family: Sanaa, Boma, San Angel Inn, Coral Reef, all of which have been great.
I also really enjoy Captain’s Grill at YC - delicious food and a very understated atmosphere that is a welcome relief from the noise and chaos of every other restaurant at WDW.
Finally, there are some great options at the Swan/Dolphin that people don’t think of because they don’t take the dining plan, but have great food and reasonable prices for the quality of your meal.
Happy planning, sounds great!

1 Like

We always stay at the Contemporary so we are partial to the California Grill, but we have also had some very good meals (and fun times) at: the 50’s Prime Time Cafe, Yak & Yeti (TS), Teppan Edo, and Be Our Guest, Garden Grill, Liberty Tavern, Ohana.
My wife and I have always heard of people complaining about the food at WDW, but in our experience, good food can be found… just not at most of the QS locations. We have found that setting aside the time for a few good TS meals makes the trip a lot more fun for the whole family.

Have a great trip, 16 nights sounds WONDERFUL !

I was going to suggest O’hanas at the Polynesian as it is a lovely resort to explore, great atmosphere and nice food. If you don’t fancy TS there is also Captain Cooks which has some decent QS options, dole whips from Pineapple Lanai and Trader Sams bar too. Rose & Crown is still on my list of things to do as you can’t beat the location. Good luck, I hope you manage to get in there. Last time we were there I went in the pub and thought it was quite authentic! I am also from Yorkshire and enjoyed the food from the Yorkshire Fish & Chip Shop.

Thanks for the ideas we went to a Character breakfast at Ohana 2 years ago and really enjoyed that would love to say there maybe one year😀 Well fingers crossed.

1 Like

Hi
We have booked the Wave for one evening in the Contemporary looking forward to it thought eat there at 715 then do extra magic hours all being well👍

Sunday Brunch at California Grill - pricey but GOOD!!!
Raglan Road Irish Pub at Disney Springs
Territory Lounge at Wilderness Lodge
Hoop Dee Doo Review in FW or Trails End if you don’t want to do show
Via Napoli in Epcot
Boma in AKL
Tusker House in AK - yes it’s character, but just went in January with 2 young adults and my husband. Loved the food
Flame Tree - AK
The WAVE at Contemporary

Just my humble opinion

We are 2 adults and our favorites:
Sanaa - AKL wait for a seat by the window…we enjoyed the bread service
The Wave - Contemporary - Delicious fresh food
California Grill - time with fireworks!
Kona - breakfast at Poly
BOG - MK, my husband really enjoys it for either lunch or dinner
Flying Fish - Boardwalk, although I heard it might be under refurb.

Our favorite QS are in the deluxe resorts - we have often taken the monorail over to Contemporary for QS lunch/break midday.

Thanks for the feed back we have booked some of those :+1: We have booked
The Wave
Boma
Teppan Edo
Yak & Yeti
And Raglan Road so far was thinking which CS would be good to try😀

1 Like

Quick service - we like Columbia Harbor House.

We always always always eat at Napoli and D-Luxe Burger and from now on will always get breakfast at Garden Grill

Marrakesh is incredible
Le Cellier is one of the best steaks I’ve ever had
Chef Mickey’s is a good Character Buffet, but I preferred Tusker House
Jungle Skipper Canteen is solid

1 Like