Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

Just an hour and a half after landing!

5 Likes

Impressive!

Lookout folks! The girl can move! :wink:

1 Like

Just missed you! I’m on the bus back to the resort.

2 Likes

Got a glimpse of our medals for January!! I’m usually not a medal person but these are fantastic!!

3 Likes

I just got verklempt

1 Like

It helped that there was no line at ME and the bus took off soon after I got on and no traffic :sunglasses:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

I can’t wait to own these. " My Precious! O my Precious! "

1 Like

Rain sucks.

2 Likes

So very much.

1 Like

Guys- we had a rocky start but counting our blessings. On way to airport yesterday with hubs I received a call that my pops fell and ambulance was called. Turned around, spent day with mom, cleaned up the mess, re-booked for today on the chance that he would be better and turning a corner. Great news - papa is recovering and we can’t visit anyway. Fast forward (after many calls and a sadly missed Citricos dinner later and we are arriving at the expo just before it closes for tonight! The weather is crap but I don’t mind not running in heat. Let’s do this thing!!

8 Likes

So sorry to hear about your pops, but glad you were still able to make the journey!!

2 Likes

Gosh sorry to hear about all that. Hope he’s better soon and that the rest of your trip is uneventful

2 Likes

Made it and snapped a pic with our new friend Jeff- hubby is using his training plan. He’s such a s

weet man!

8 Likes

Erg caught hubby with his mask out of order! I think he thought he could take it down for the pic but I told him no

How’s everyone handling the rain?? Silver lining . . . It looks like the rain is bringing great weather for running on Sunday.

3 Likes

Signed my bib.

11 Likes

I took mine down for a quick pic. :relieved:

6 Likes

Hate the

My feet were pruned like crazy after 2 hours at Disney springs. Not a good start to a running weekend

1 Like

This is me not hearting your post. Here’s to dryer days ahead!

So my biggest issue is: shorts or leggings? The temp is so weird sun morn. It will have to be a last-minute call.