Re-opening news for WDW

Hehe. Reminds me of my son, when he informed me that using a period at the end of my text messages comes across as being hostile. To which I replied, “No it doesn’t. It comes across as being grammatically correct.” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize that “K” (instead of okay) was hostile.

I have been educated by my daughter

1 Like

Apparently even “okay” with or without a period can be interpreted badly…and so I was told that if I’m just wanting to say “okay” as a kind of acknowledgement that I heard, I should instead respond with, “kk.”

Of course…this has also proven dangerous, as more than once that “kk” has transformed itself spontaneously into “kkk” before hitting the send button. :confused:

2 Likes

yes. KK is where it’s at

Which feels ick to me. I can’t. I just can’t

1 Like

this one took me forever to figure out: “ne1” plz don’t embarrass me w/ all your speedy deciphering skills. I’m still befuddled as to Y it took me sooooo long :rofl:

np

1 Like

:rofl:

Just now from reported Carlye Wisel… (a pretty reliable source for Disney & theme park news)

This is has been verified from DPB & the WDW booking home page

2 Likes

Looking again today, hawaii is now back on top. Worst to best to worst again.

It is tied to the small sample size. Which naturally skews things.

If you look at their daily positive cases they have very few as a rule.

1 Like

First post updated with the Disney Parks Blog article and the WDW info page, including key dates and the step by step guide to booking.

A lot of states above the red line where before they were under. This was a major change in their table. If we’re looking at the same one? https://rt.live/

1 Like

Yes, they had a major update today resulting in some changes in some curves. Overall most are still where they were yesterday, curve-wise, and placement in rank

1 Like

Cases and the R number are going to rise when restrictions are lifted. The virus is still there, and obviously more people are going to get it when everyone is out and about.

The crucial thing is can the health service cope? And is the rise in cases a serious threat?

We have to learn to live with this. And I don’t mean that in a “lift all restrictions and be done with it” way. I just mean a rise in cases and the R number is inevitable.

2 Likes

What is kind of cool/kind of scary is if you look at the majority, that dip in cases comes with closure, and the rise begins just after reopening/shelter lifted. Almost across the board.

Sheltering/restrictions work. It’s just how it is kids. Science and such.

3 Likes

I’m confused.

Of course cases will drop when people are sheltering and have to stay home.

Are there honestly people who think the restrictions don’t suppress the cases - genuine question? I have never heard of that kind of thinking.

OMG yes.

And masks? The freaking occupant of the white house said yesterday it’s just a ploy to make him look bad

1 Like

You might want to fact check that. It isn’t what he said. Nor meant.

1 Like

What can I say?

:zipper_mouth_face:

According to WSJ he said he thinks some people are wearing masks to express his disapproval of him, not as a way of protecting themselves.

Seems clear to me.

Not going further with this due to politics and such.

2 Likes

Buy-buy free Magic Bands :sleepy:

2 Likes