Re-opening news for WDW

Yeah Ryan mentioned the same thing. I’m guessing they will let you have up to the number of reservations as the number of days on your ticket, with some reasonable limit for AP holders (probably less than 10 but greater than 2). I’m also putting some stock into this guy’s statement that they probably won’t sell out and will always have some availability, except maybe on holidays. Think of all the people who can’t / don’t want to go to WDW right now … and all the room in the parks.

3 Likes

it is easy to forget that not everyone is as Disney crazy as this group :wink:

5 Likes

I agree 100%. The state was saying a week ago, that they were targeting for weeks senior citizen homes, and now they were switching to jails and migrant farmer camps. The next few weeks will be very telling.

I live in Tampa and have been hearing about break outs in certain areas, specifically Saint Petersburg, where i used to live. We went to lunch there or to the beach even a month ago, and no one anywhere had a mask on. Not even the employees at the restaurants.

THIS IS NOT regarding WDW

@melcort10 and @PrincipalTinker - NH seems to be rather closely aligned with FL for amusement park reopening, beginning 6/29:

" Amusement parks must restrict capacity to 25% under the new guidance. Seating on rides must be arranged to allow for 6 feet of separation between individuals or groups.

Eating areas at amusement parks should adhere to the food service guidance the state has previously released.

Customers of movie theaters and amusement parks will also be screened to determine whether they have any symptoms or have traveled internationally or outside of New Hampshire, Vermont or Maine within the past 14 days. Anyone who answers yes to any of the questions should be asked to leave and return another day.

The new guidance also encourages all customers to wear cloth face coverings."

2 Likes

New Message from Disney on Health and Safety

Wait, so I can’t come??

Ooh I guess not

Me neither!

I don’t blame them…

Masks now required for all throughout all of Orange County.

4 Likes

Here’s the drinkin’ mask:

Food and Wine will go on. Starts in July.

MNSSHP will be cancelled.

MVMCP hangs in the balance. Stay tuned on that one.

2 Likes

F&W starts in July???

I’ll need to catch up this evening. I saw the news about MNSSHP. :disappointed_relieved:

Yup. 7/15 no less! Runs through fall

I really need to work on my abbreviation fluency :frowning: But I’m resisting :upside_down_face:

It’s funny. When I first started on these forums, the abbreviations were like a fun guessing game. But I’ve gotten to the point now where using the abbreviations is second nature…so much so that I find myself using them when talking to anyone about Disney-related things…resulting in blank stares from time to time! I forget not EVERYONE is obsessed the same as I am.

:slight_smile:

In my job and life we have lots of abbreviations… gamers have them too. I LOVE them, but I’m getting older… I’ll learn, I’ll get there LOL

1 Like

???

:wink:

A couple weeks ago, I told my son to be sure he booked his ADR. Pause. “Book what?” Such a newb.

BTW (!),

MNSSHP = Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
MVMCP = Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party

Don’t resist. It’s futile

pretty soon you’ll be using the abbrevs in daily conversation and your phone will know them too

3 Likes

:rofl: sometime ago my sons told me, “Mom, stop writing in complete sentences… you’re embarrassing us.” We were playing an online game together. So, I adopted and learned all the short cuts and started naturally applying them to my texting… my daughters, “Mom what are you saying!?” LOL… can’t win.

1 Like