Ratatouille Adventure

that was a bust. they told me 5 min. after 15 i asked. they said 15 more.

so i’m getting festival snacks snacks at tangerine cafe

16 Likes

So lesson: if you se Spice Road Table this empty, don’t assume no wait :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Crowds!!!

but also beautiful. this little corner of world showcase is beautiful, i think

19 Likes

its fantastic. i’m riding again

23 Likes

I rode 3 times. each time seeing different things, since like MMRR the cars have slightly different patterns

And it is 3D, so any virtual video you may have seen posted is missing A Lot

So I didn’t take photos in the ride vehicle. plus I was having too much fun looking at everything

but lots of lovely photos

22 Likes

the queue

20 Likes

I could have ridden more. But I need to get a slushy so @Dreamer knows i was in France

16 Likes

19 Likes

Only on the weekend. :rofl:

3 Likes

Love all the photos!!

2 Likes

I’m excited to get to try in January and be wowed compared to the online videos. Thanks for sharing your trip! And I hope your toe heals fast!!!

2 Likes

its so empty, i hate you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I’m so excited for this new ride! Have a great time and enjoy the slush!

3 Likes

17 Likes

i monorailed from Epcot to TTC as the rains started. now i’m on the resort loop and it is now stopping at Poly

9 Likes

i’m heading to my room to drop off shopping and miss the HEA hordes. and hopefully the rain! i think it has lifted a bit

3 Likes

More Remy

18 Likes

So you were able to ride multiple times during your “squeak peek” hour? That’s pretty awesome! Also I had completely missed that it was 3D. So cool!

6 Likes

Yeah explain how this works - you had access for a certain amount of time and could wait in line as many times as you had time to in that designated time slot?

5 Likes

i could have ridden as much as i wanted as long as i didn’t leave the area, I was told

11 Likes