Ratatouille Adventure

I have never had the loaded buffalo chicken Tots at Friar’s Nook so tried them — they are really good!

23 Likes

You know you could have taken the monorail and saved your toe.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

monorail is for later

3 Likes

The castle is looking lovely with the 50th deccies up :blue_heart: (although the pink still isn’t growing on me).

7 Likes

since I’m now having a late evening at MK I monorailed back to CR hoping i would get my room ready text around 4 and i did,

so now I can unpack a bit and put up my foot a bit before heading to Epcot for Remy

18 Likes

and yet more to buy —ididn’t — but these are cute

22 Likes

Yay! Epcot monorail!

20 Likes

LOVE the Chip n Dale Pumpkin plush!! :orange_heart::orange_heart::jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

The 50th crest on the castle brings all of the colors together! MK is looking so festive!

3 Likes

i’m ready for adventure

34 Likes

Love the ears

5 Likes

Those ears are fab!! :mouse::laughing:

4 Likes

Checks calendar; Yep, just as I thought. WTF??? Halloween??? Its not even Labor Day yet. I’m still wearing my white belt and shoes. :exploding_head::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Great ears!!!
Have a great time!!

3 Likes

Ugh! Those charms are so @&%$ cuuuuuuuuuuute! And Chip & Dale in a pumpkin.

5 Likes

You are adorable!! Have fun and take care of your toe.

3 Likes

wait, you are David Cassidy?!

5 Likes

i’ve not been posting because —- you know that disney parks thing when people run into you, bang into you, step on your toes?

yeah. stakes are too high. so i’ve not only been walking slowly, but cautiously and ready to avoid collisions. so no posting

its really crowded. fun, but crowded. i’m glad i’m not really here for the festival so i don’t have to wait in lines

15 Likes

i keep telling myself i need to stop at Spice Road table. Since its next to France and my Remy opens at 7pm, i’m stopping in for snakcs

also, standing and snacking definitely not a good idea right now

19 Likes

Are you going to try the breads and spreads? :joy:

2 Likes