Ratatouille Adventure

I know, wasn’t I just there?!

Yes, but I was lucky to score both a DVC and a AP Squeak Peek for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, so I’m off to WDW for a quick 2 day adventure. I’m a little mobility impaired having managed to break a toe, so I won’t be doing much other than the previews, but I will try to take you along for that ride.

28 Likes

I fly down on Wednesday with my preview on Thursday. Hope the toe does not bother you too much, enjoy

5 Likes

How fun! Have a great time!!

4 Likes

Safe travels @DumboRunner. Hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

Have a blast!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts about the ride and food offerings!

5 Likes

OW!!!

Safe travels!

6 Likes

I hope your toe heals fast so you can be off running again! Can’t wait yo hear about your trip!

3 Likes

Safe travels!! Enjoy the Squeak!!
Hope the toe doesn’t slow you down too much.
Please try to avoid any additional confrontations with furniture :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Have a fabulous time!! Don’t overdo it with your broken toe.

4 Likes

I wish I was there to meet up again. But alas Aulani calls. Next time. Have a blast!

4 Likes

How awful for you.

10 Likes

I’m not sure “Alas, I have to go and have an incredible holiday in Hawaii” is appropriate usage of the word alas!

8 Likes

I hear people actually misuse that word all the time and it’s nails to a chalkboard

5 Likes

Call me selfish but i liked @ppehap ‘s Alas since she was regretting missing me :grin:

Magical Express was a 5 min wait in line and then a walk on to the bus

16 Likes

It seems 4 stop DME is the norm (i’m not complaining!). First was OKW, now at SSR, next WL, then Contemporary/Bay Lake

Because I did this trip so last minute I didn’t have much choice. So I have a 1BR Theme park view Bay Lake villa. It was a lot of points :grimacing:

But I am excited to stay at Bay Lake — I’ve never stayed at Contemporary/BLT. I think that leaves just Riviera as the only WDW DVC resort I’ve not stayed at

17 Likes

I don’t think she was misusing the word. Just to be clear.

4 Likes

You poor unfortunate soul :wink:

8 Likes

Alas

19 Likes

Since my room isn’t ready i dropped my bags with bell services and decided to walk — slowly — to MK

28 Likes

on a hunch from August I checked and there were Boo Bash ticket available for tonight and so I bought one -yay!

It feels quite crowded and lines are long-ish, but i’m not planning to ride, just wander a bit

15 Likes