R o R Hollywoood Studios opening time

Yes you can get FP if you aren’t going to another park that day. OR if you use all 3 at another park earlier in the day you can book same day FP (I’m guessing on this since I haven’t tried without a park hopper). I did Book my other days of FP first and book the day of the after hours event last.

1 Like

Thanks NaviHeart, I just talked to a lady from Disney line and I asked her since the park close at 8pm on Dec 18 and we are entering at 7pm, if we could get fast passes from 7pm to 8pm and she said no

AK after hours is fun. Congrats! Do pandora last, it will still be full at the beginning. I rode FoP until I was sick. I rode it once without any other riders. Make sure you eat dinner right before you go Because nothing is open for real food during or after.

2 Likes

Special thanks to darkmite2 from bringing up the topic and to Jeff_AZ for posting the actual link, and clarifying that I didn’t need the regular park ticket. I bought the tickets from that link once the lady on the phone confirmed everything you guys said!

2 Likes

It’s possible they fixed a glitch.

NaviHeart, last time we get up at 5am and show up at animal kingdom gate at before 6:00 for an extra magic at 8:00 am, not one was there so we were able to be on the first group to do FoP, and we had FP for later on, so we did it twice without any wait, this time is going to be even better.

This doesn’t even interfere with our Universal Studios day, we do Universal and at night drive to AK :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NaviHeart what glitch? btw the lady said there was complementary food or snacks, I forgot.

The only food is popcorn, icecream and soda so definitely eat before.

The glitch that allowed fast passes.

NaviHeart thanks for the tips!

1 Like

Once you have your After Hours tickets linked in My Disney Experience, you can see if you are able to make a FPP for the 7-8 time frame. Since the park closes at 8, there will be FPP available for that hour. The CMs on the phone and in the parks don’t always know these fine details that we Liners obsess about. :laughing: The ticket should work just fine for 1 FPP from 7-8pm. Try it and let us know if you were able to get one.

5 Likes

You should be able to squeeze in 2 FP. They actually let us in at 6:30 on the day we went. You can book something like 6:05-7:05 and 7:05-8. Remember there is that 15 min grace period. I think we fit in 3 FP. But then a thunderstorm hit and the power went out in the park. We ended up with a refund of our tickets :pensive: Before we went, my kids were super excited for unlimited Mickey bars, popcorn, and soda. We got one round in before we left.

4 Likes

Wahoohokie it worked :wink:

I got Expedition Everest from 6:40 to 7:40, actually I could get more but there is nothing pass 7:00 pm that we want. We only want 3 rides, EE, FoP andDinosaurs, but Dinosaurs maybe one or two time.

4 Likes

kjsprouse I’m trying but there is only Dinosaurs and Expedition Everest, I was able to move EE for 6:20 but there is nothing for 6:00 for now, I’ll keep trying :slight_smile:

Wow sorry to heard about the thunder storm

So happy to hear you are going! It’s a blast. This blog from easywdw.com will explain & show you all you need to know about DHA at AK

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-disney-after-hours-at-animal-kingdom/

2 Likes

You may want to try for a FP for an experience that isn’t open after hours like the safari. Also, think about how much walking it is. EE is on the far side of the park and it gets flooded with people coming out of rivers of light wanting one last ride but an hour later you can ride it over and over. Definitely end in pandora around 9:30/10.

2 Likes

Glad it worked!

1 Like

Thanks a lot darkmite2, I’ll check those links out!

1 Like

Very good point NaviHeart, Didn’t thought of that! You are right why not try one that is closed at the after hour.

About the strategy, You are right since they are both in different ends of the park I should do it like you said.

1 Like

darkmite2 after reading the article from your link I changed the fast pass now I got EE 6:05 to 7:05 and River of Light 7:05 - 8:05, in that way I could just see the show while the park still open for everybody and don’t waste the after hour time in the show.

2 Likes

Definitely don’t waste after hours time on the show. That’s what I did, I went to the early show and grabbed a FP for EE at a time that was when it would be ending so that I could jump right on that. If you don’t get a FP for right after the show ends I would go to dinosaur and then back track back to EE after the crowd clears. Then make your way to pandora. I didn’t do dinosaur but that’s how I would do it if I liked that ride. Have fun!

1 Like