Qwerty needs help USO/IOA - 96% of a plan - and we are very excited!

:face_with_monocle: umm, okay :+1:t2:.

3 Likes

Speaking of menus 

does anyone know of a link to up to date menus with prices for USF like All Ears does for WDW.

Thanks

ETA - I may have found something.
All Restaurant Menus at Universal Orlando (touringplans.com)

Good grief - “accurate as of 2017
”

BACK TO ORIGINAL QUESTION
does anyone know of a link to up to date menus with prices for USF like All Ears does for WDW.

6 Likes

We need to get @josephmatt to work on updating that!

2 Likes

Is that the same info that’s on the app?

You can see the menu and prices on most things right on Universal’s website.

For example:

4 Likes

We went through early 2021 to update prices, which one is still from 2017?

2 Likes

Cabana Bay Bayliner was what I was looking at when I posted that.

ETA
Lunch-Dinner Menu at Bayliner Diner (touringplans.com)

1 Like

I cannot find this date on the web link. Where are you seeing this?

I will retrace my steps. I have like 15 tabs open and I am making myself a little nutty.
But it’s the best kind of fun I can think of.
It’s like I have found the part of my brain that has been dormant for two years.

6 Likes

Universal Orlando Resort Hotel Dining (touringplans.com)

2 Likes

Thank you.
Because our first two days are hotel based, I was at that point when I first asked, and they do not do this for the CB restaurants that I was looking at.

I am finding park info much more readily.

I tend to just use the menus directly from Universal too.

5 Likes

The Cabana Bay restaurants are listed on the Loew’s website, and there are menus
but not food prices that I can see.

Once upon a time, that kind of info was hard to find for WDW, but allears was very good about documenting. I just got used to having that be my go to. I guess with the advent of mobile ordering it’s more likely for that info to be accessible.

1 Like

Ah - ok. Those are the same pages that the Universal site links to. We are a captive audience. I was just trying to prepare myself for sticker shock.

Is this what people mean when they say Landry’s card?

Landry’s Select Club (landrysselect.com)

1 Like

Yep.

Rainforest Cafe (2)
Yak n Yeti
T-rex
Bubba Gump

1 Like

As well as non Disney places?
Not sure we’d need it, but saw you recommended in another thread. I think Bubba Gump’s would be a thing my mom enjoyed.

Ah - I just saw priority seating is groups of or fewer

“Hey kids, some of us are ready to be seated.”

1 Like

Yep, just check that website for locations near Orlando. I forget what all there is.

1 Like

Just wanted to share detailed plans that are recommended by TouringPlans. At the least, it is a good checklist of what there is to do at both WWOHP.

Wizarding World One-Day/Two-Park Plan PART 1
https://touringplans.com/plans/1144171
(At step 7, See part 2 of the plan)

Step 14 mentions Knockturn Alley, you definitely want to walk through there. And I do think you guys will enjoy the Ollivanders (wand shop) Experience.

If you don’t have a meal at Leaky Cauldron, I would consider just ordering Butterbeers there and enjoying the inside. And definitely have a meal at Three Broomsticks, very good food.

Wizarding World One-Day/Two-Park Plan PART 2
https://touringplans.com/plans/1144177

If you want a detailed map to better understand both WWOHP, you can look at these.

4 Likes