Qwerty needs help USO/IOA - 96% of a plan - and we are very excited!

Who is they?
The lockers?

1 Like

Not sure because I have always had a ticket so I’ve never needed to get one, but I think a team member near the lockers can issue you one.

5 Likes

Maybe when we use the mobile tickets to get in they will print one out at the turnstyles?

1 Like

Here comes @bebe80 with the answer. :joy:

2 Likes

You should print out all the QR codes. Very handy. I thought you were old school who still prints restaurant menus. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also handy to have for Hogwart’s Express, instead of using phones.

4 Likes

Do you know where you can get bar codes for lockers if you don’t already have one? Maybe @Tall_Paul1

1 Like

Yes “they” means a team member @QwertySC One is always nearby.

3 Likes

You have an excellent memory.
That was before reams of paper were almost $5 and printer ink didn’t cost more than my kids’ braces.

I will print them right now.
The QRs, not the menus.

6 Likes

Well done. Use thick paper or laminate.

I’m now not only excited. I am enthusiastic.

I have like 71% of a plan now!

8 Likes

Cardstock. I do have lanyards from our cruises, but I don’t really want to be bothered…

2 Likes

Good enough. Now to try to keep them dry while in the parks. :wink:

One more note. Use your mobile ticket on your phone to tap in at the park entrances. If you use a cut out paper QR, you could encounter a fussy TM that freaks out and won’t let you enter. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Have you found VB plans to be helpful?

A TP isn’t necessary for VB. Just check in to those popular slides first in the morning so the virtual line wait isn’t terrible. Touring plans actually has a VB Touring Plans page, but it’s blank unless that changed. :joy:

I know you don’t have EPA so it may be hard to find shade or an umbrella at VB, but I’ll mention this just in case.

3 Likes

There was a great video on YouTube we watched. I will find it and jot down his suggestions. I kinda love waterparks…

1 Like

Remember to check out @darkmite2 's current UOR trip report. Lots of info/tips on VB.

2 Likes

You can also use photopass cards on the lockers. We discovered that the hard way when a locker accidentally read the photopass instead of the AP. We each had a photopass on the back of the AP. The TM said, “Any barcode” I mention that just in case you don’t want to risk a TM not being nearby. Although they do seem to be in all the locker areas.

2 Likes

Seriously. LOL
I have old photopass cards. :laughing::laughing::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Just remember that they enforce the maximum height for Pteredon Flyers (sic). It’s based on DD’s height.

2 Likes

54” correct?