Problems posting

Yes

No the discussion forum app.

1 Like

There isn’t a forum app. ETA is there?

2 Likes

You learn something new every day. My iPhone doesn’t have that option I don’t think but maybe someone can teach me?

1 Like

Yep as you can see from the image.

You don’t have that menu option on your phone?

1 Like

No. This is my menu.

1 Like

What does hitting desktop View do?

1 Like

Oh that’s the forum menu, where’s the browser menu??

I don’t think I have one? I have no idea.

1 Like

I’m guessing the “app” on the android isn’t a true app, like Lines is. But rather a direct link to the website. iOS has something similar as @Jeff_AZ pointed out.

3 Likes

If you click the highlighted button, you can click “Add to Home Screen” and the “app” (not really an app - just a shortcut to the webpage) will be added to your homescreen.

2 Likes

I checked on my Android device. In the browser menu, there is no Install App option.

What browser are you using, BTW? I use Chrome on Android 10.

I already have it on my home screen thank you. I’m confused by the app but maybe there isn’t one which is what I thought anyway. I’m just confusing myself!

3 Likes

Chrome. See those 3 dots??

Yeah. I know how to access the browser menu. But don’t get the Install App option. The same icon shows up, though…

It’s not a web shortcut like this tp blog is, see:

1 Like

Android is weird … :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh. Wait. I see why. On my phone, the Touring Plans app was already installed…I don’t know how or when. So rather than ask to install it, it just wants to open it.

I always access the forums from my phone’s web browser.

1 Like

download (6)

4 Likes

Oh wow, yeah my menu has a lot more options. Start with Google and it should give you the open with chrome option (just making sure you are in chrome)

1 Like