PrincipalTinker’s Virtual 30th Anniversary Trip April 2020

Beautiful!

2 Likes

What a lovely report. Happy anniversary!

3 Likes

Sigh…even on vacation my husband needs to work out. Well, it was a great excuse to go over to Bolder Ridge!

17 Likes

Your pictures are reigniting my interest in staying at Wilderness Lodge! Peaceful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love this trip report! Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

Beautiful view!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! It’s so nice of you to take us along on such a special trip! :heart:

3 Likes

I wanted to “wow” my husband but I didn’t want to overwhelm him. So today I planned Animal Kingdom and I am starting with The Festival of Lion King Tier I Package. We have an 11:30 Tiffins lunch wi5h the package!

20 Likes

I love this report! And I love your awesome positive attitude – really wonderful! Happy 30th Anniversary!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the fun trip!

3 Likes

This is lovely. Thanks for taking us along!!! And happy anniversary!

2 Likes

It are we full! A three course meal at 11:30 sure slows you down! We have a while before we have to go to Festival of the Lion King so it it time for a couple of fast passes! First up is Safari! I want my husband to be able to compare the regular Safari to the package “behind the magic” Safari.

14 Likes

Sigh (again)…I was hoping the sight of Everest would make my husband change his mind…

The sound of the screams as the vehicles go down the hill always makes me smile! Sigh…nope.

So, off to our next fast pass:

Silly fast pass once again loaded the wrong photo…but at least they amazingly look like our son and his girlfriend (kinda like me too?). How did that happen?

13 Likes

Love the FOTLK package!!

1 Like

Tiffin looks amazing.

Been kinda thinking we need to eat here . . .

2 Likes

That view though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love EE!!

3 Likes

Me too! Although if a first timer was doing it I feel strongly that they should go through the standby queue!

4 Likes

We have a few minutes before the Festival of the Lion King so we just explored a little…boy is it hot!

13 Likes

I just love this package! What a seat!

14 Likes

Thank you!!! I have been missing reading trip reports and was hoping someone would do this!