PrincipalTinker’s Virtual 30th Anniversary Trip April 2020

Today is the day! Finally! I am going on my anniversary trip (did I tell you how stubborn I am?)! Last August was my 30th wedding anniversary and my husband that never, ever gives me an anniversary present said, “let’s plan a trip to Disney for next April. This will be your present”. A little background: my husband has not been on a plane since the plane we were flying home on 30 years ago was struck by lightening, AND…he has never been to Disney! So…I am going (virtually) today!

We made it on our flight!

41 Likes

Nice sunny day!

3 Likes

I think you are in for a magical trip.

Happy Belated Anniversary!

2 Likes

Lovely view! Can’t wait to see your other photos! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Our (now virtual) 30th anniversary trip to The Big Island is starting on Friday. One night at the Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa, 2 nights in a deluxe cabin at the Volcano Rainforest Retreat, and then 5 nights at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. I can’t wait!

12 Likes

Happy anniversary !

3 Likes

Happy anniversary

3 Likes

We have landed and are ahead of schedule! No MDE this trip, my husband is not a patient man. I started booking Alamo rentals last October through Costco. The price dropped so much- it was practically free!

Next stop Wilderness Lodge!

22 Likes

This is going to be fun!! Thanks for taking us along!
Happy Delayed Anniversary! :tada:

3 Likes

Happy 30th Anniversary to you too!! Happy traveling!!

1 Like

I’m so jealous! :wink:

1 Like

We made it to Wilderness Lodge! It is really amazing how this trip lined up! Last August my husband said, “I want to stay in that place you bought, that timeshare.” Yes, he said he wanted to stay at Copper Creek eight months out…and it was available! Crazy- right?

We walked in and he actually thought it was a great purchase!

We walked up the stairs to see the lobby from above:

23 Likes

What fabulous photos!!

4 Likes

So fun! Thanks for taking us along! Happy Anniversary!!!

3 Likes

Love this “live” report!

3 Likes

We are ready! Did I tell you? Tonight is Moonlight Magic! This is only a two night trip and my husband said to “wow” him. First stop was the check in for the event in the lobby. I had a little panic attack but then I realized I put the envelope with all the information about the event in my backpack Months ago!

We walked towards the boat dock:

19 Likes

On the boat!

Wait?! Where is everyone?

Oh, well…next stop MK!

16 Likes

Wish I were there!

2 Likes

We made it to Magic Kingdom! My husband’s first glimpse of the castle!

18 Likes

Where is dinner? Cocktails? Save room for Mickey bars. It is your anniversary so have a great time!

2 Likes