PrincipalTinker’s Virtual 30th Anniversary Trip April 2020

Happy anniversary!

2 Likes

I have a QS voucher for Moonlight Magic! I think I will have some corn dog nuggets and fries in honor of my mom (she loves Casey’s).

10 Likes

First ride was PeopleMover and Space lights were on!

16 Likes

My husband hates crowds and Moonlight Magic is a free event so I booked us the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party. He is not eating any desserts but he loves a seat away from the crowd!

Oh look! There must have been a photo pass photographer there since these photos are in my app,

22 Likes

Loving your Anniversary trip report

3 Likes

Thanks for taking us along! I find it funny that you own a timeshare that your husband has never been in! My DH would not be so kind to let me indulge like that.

Enjoy your magical trip and a happy belated anniversary! Celebrate…:partying_face:

7 Likes

After the fireworks we walked around for a few minutes to let the crowd leave. We did not ride it but I love Dumbo night.

16 Likes

We then walked to Winnie the Pooh. I planned this on purpose. This version of Pooh is what my son grew up on. The story is comforting to me and I knew my husband would love seeing it come to life. It is the VHS videos we watched 100s of times.

20 Likes

Next we stopped by Haunted Mansion:

My husband said “no coasters” so we ended up here:

17 Likes

This is fantastic! Happy Anniversary! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG! Look where we ended up!

20 Likes

Love this!!! A Belated Happy 30th Anniversary!! (Our 30th was last June)

4 Likes

Thank you! You too!

4 Likes

Love this! Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

We decided to call it a night. We are back and Wilderness Lodge and tomorrow is another day!

21 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

BTM at night is my fav!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! I am happy and sad all at the same time!! Happy belated anniversary…and looking forward to a live redo!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Good morning! It is great to wake up at Copper Creek and drink morning coffee on the balcony!

20 Likes

So pretty!

3 Likes