Prices announced for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

My guess (no insider knowledge) … the Grand Captain Suite will be a premium above the price of 2 standard rooms.

3 Likes

No one is going to be forced to take part. If you venture to TSL whilst in the middle of what is around 30 hours (so if we take the $2500 pp, about $300 per hour) of role playing then it’ll be fine. Similarly if you book CRT for the first night they won’t lock you into the resort (but don’t expect a bus to take you to MK). I dare say they’ll get you back to the StarCruiser, especially since the shuttles will only hold maybe 30 people at a time so it’ll be a constant flow of shuttles going back and forth. :blush:

3 Likes

Funny that someone asked that, but I’m not surprised.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: This makes me very happy I am not a starwars fan. Those prices are crazy!!!

Hey look! You time travel back 12 hours earlier over the course of lunch. World between Worlds, maybe? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I have a question for the super duper fans @Jeff_AZ et all.

IF you had unlimited Disney funds…how many times could you conceivably stay here before the storylines “get old”?

So far it only looks like 2 or so options (I’m sure there will be a couple more when opened).

1 Like

If I could do it every year I would.

2 Likes

I made a poll for you. :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I didn’t know if it would become something akin to reading ones favorite book over and over (which I’ve done with the HP series) to where some get tired of it.

I love Universal because I get to experience my favorite “escape”, but within my own parameters. I get to wander at my speed and experience it as my family would want.

DS’s favorite color is red, and when he experienced the SW saga this past year for the first time, I think he felt sympathy for both Kylo Ren and Darth Vader. When I told him about the details released this morning, his first question was whether we could choose which side of the force we would want to be on. (:blink: :blink: :blink:)

And how weird would it be if he were dark and DH and I were light (FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!)?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush:

Yay!

1 Like

We were there a couple weeks ago and bought a deck. We have been playing it regularly since. I still have to look at the instructions to remember the card values and hands, but my kids have it all memorized.

3 Likes

Well, in this case, least. All could go but one.

You could BUY a used minivan and Star Ward decorate it.

But can you do it in 12 parsecs?

4 Likes

We do have a light saber on the back windshield wiper of our minivan!

Apparently when dd was in high school we were deemed the “cool parents” by her friends after driving through a car wash fundraiser with the van. Her friends were highly impressed w/ the light saber on the back wiper.

Wiper Tags

We have had a green and blue one over the years. It is actually time to get a new one…they fade over time.

8 Likes

Ashley Eickstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano) posted a live feed on IG about her experience on the Galactic Starcruiser last week. They did a test run on people for a lot of the activities and the food.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWZsmTgofYy/?utm_medium=copy_link

About 20 mins in she talks about the experience when you first arrive, the rooms, the merch etc

2 Likes

Carlye Wisel’s podcast “Very Amusing” had its episode this week about this event, she talks about Ashley being there.

Highly recommend the podcast in general, as well as this episode in particular :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s an article on Star Wars dot com that covers the author’s (Kristin Baver) experience on the same test flight.

Also here’s another article:

2 Likes

The lightsaber jumps to life in my hands, illuminating a sense of purpose with its gentle hum. At first, the training droid goes slow, telegraphing the path of each simulated blast to give me time to deflect, then intensifying with speed.

But the real question is: can I do it with the equivalent of a blast shield over my eyes? My trainer, Disney Imagineer Sara Thacher, assures me I am strong with the Force, and the other passengers aboard Star Wars : Galactic Starcruiser gather behind me, shields at the ready to protect themselves should I fail. Then I calm my mind and just breathe.

annnnnd I’m out. That was just uncomfortable to read. Like really bad fanfiction.

2 Likes

The second article is more fact-based and less dramatized, if that is your style.

1 Like