Price Increases

I think it’s still helpful for a first timer and also for those roses you do your first hour or 2 in the park.

2 Likes

Thanks I generally understand G+etc. I’m just dreading it a little.

Yes I set up the TP reservation finder and am checking a couple of times a day.

1 Like

I am trying to get excited about QS with the aid of DFB.

2 Likes

I love these lists. It looks like a very well-rounded and relaxing touring plan!

I’m trying harder to find those recent positive reports and not be distracted by the reports of “I am an Imagineer who created rides and no one will let me into the parks!” lol

I am using the TP reservation finder to try to find some more ADRs and am checking during the day. I only had 4 places I was trying for and I got one but it’s at 9:35pm so I’m trying to get it earlier.

1 Like

This is a great point. The planning is just a bit of a bummer now. I am looking into Standby Skipper.

1 Like

In that case, think how for ahead you are compared to the average guest in already understanding G+ before you even got to the parks!

You’ll figure it out, and if you’ve got a question, just ask. There’s some really sharp, nice folks here who like to help. :relieved:

3 Likes

Consider also mousedining (my personal favorite) and maybe mousewatcher. There are others as well.

2 Likes

Price increases: I noticed yesterday that the price of those ears we like to wear have increased in price by 10-15 doll-hairs. I said, “NO Thanks!” to more ears yesterday; I couldn’t justify the cost even w/ my AP/DVC discount.

4 Likes

Thanks I’m learning a lot today!

2 Likes

You didn’t say earlier, but if you are solo try searching for parties of 2. For some reason they only want to make adrs for even numbers.

3 Likes

I’ve been searching for parties of 2 and I just signed up with mousedining so maybe that will help!

1 Like

Look
At parties if 4 too. Sounds dumb but it works.

2 Likes

I’ll try that!

I mentioned this on another thread but no one cared so I’ll try again here.

I just booked Boma breakfast. In March it was $29. In December it will be $35. That’s a 20% increase.

5 Likes

Less money for chatchkeys

That’s why there is SO much leftover Halloween stuff in the shops right now

1 Like

It is a buffet though so I still feel like that’s decent value. ETA for Disney I mean.

1 Like

That’s not the point. It’s risen by 20%. In a year.

3 Likes

It’s not that I didn’t notice the increase, it’s that I am numb to them now. Even though I am in the states, I always think of going to WDW as using an “exchange rate” because everything there is as expensive as going to an island with additional import costs. In the end, the difference from when you booked to now is one Mickey bar.

4 Likes