Pre book LL’s starting July 24

Grimacing Face.Gif GIF - Grimacing face Eee Emoji - Discover ...

6 Likes

I’m purely making a guess here, but unless the amount of people purchasing LLs or the number of available LLs change (compared to the current system), I would think that if you get an early morning Remy LL, there is a good change that you will be able to get a FEA LL when you tap into Remy. That said, I think the early morning Remy LL will be difficult to get unless your EP date is planned for a date far out from your LL booking date (ie something like the 5th, 6th or 7th day of your trip) and you are staying on-site.

Otherwise, I think the best plan based on what we currently know is to RD FEA and get an LL for Remy.

8 Likes

My Christmas trip I had to cancel was starting at UOR - we normally visit in the middle of the trip for a few days but the late Thanksgiving was causing issues. Only a couple of nights but it would have helped with this. Though now I don’t need to worry about it :cry:

7 Likes

Funnily enough I’d already decided to add a day or two at UOR and take away a day or two from Disney for our October trip if this stays as-is. We had it first anyway.

4 Likes

This. Can we have a separate thread dedicated to analyze/figure out/optimize the new system? Opinions/debates on the system can stay here.

4 Likes

See my reply above. I link both of them.

3 Likes

I’m out with 1)

We never go to the parks before 3pm…we sleep in and pool every day

3 Likes

I think bc nobody can prebook until 24th, you will have best availability bs people a month later bc ur there say it starts - so it’s stressful but if availability will suck, the only time it won’t suck will be the first roll out week I imagine lol

3 Likes

It depends on what you mean by spreadsheets…
I just print out my touring plan for each day and keep it folded in my pocket.
I have a friend who brings a binder with color coded spreadsheets for each day.

To each her own. I don’t need a cookie!

But I have my plans for october mostly done and now I get to rethink them and I’m not sad about that.

What rock have I been living under?
Must investigate. PMs not minded.

2 Likes

PM sent!

2 Likes

Isn’t this possible to find out with thrill data?

Wait…so people there the 24 can’t prebook 7 days early on the 17? They will be day-of? I’ll be there Aug 1 which is 8 days later so I get just 1 day to learn up. Sigh. Thought I had 8 days to learn about it.

2 Likes

That’s a very smart idea.

And people who visit UOR for the first time will realise just how much better it is — especially when Epic Universe opens — and will never go back to WDW.

5 Likes

I prefer to end a trip at universal exactly because of the less complexity feeling. We always stay premier there to get the unlimited express pass. My mistake is that I love Disney dearly and I don’t want to ruin the magic. I protect it at all costs. If I stay 1 week at Universal to wait for the 7 days… it will ruin the experience and I will have less vacation days left for Disney. :sob:
I’ll be here hoping someone finds the amazing workaround for the international guests

6 Likes

Back in the FPP days, TP used to have a FP+ availability tool that was really helpful for seeing what was available at any point before day-of. It would be great if they could bring that back!

6 Likes

Keep in mind all early indications are that using any pre booked LL makes you eligible to book any LL. Tiers no longer matter at that point.

Possible Epcot plan from main entrance…
Prebook Remy, Land, and SE
RD Soarin
Use Land LL
Book FEA

10 Likes

Question is, can you book a Tier 2, let it expire, then book another if you’re NOT in the park?

Or do you think it will be only the people that have scanned in

And finally, Can you have overlapping reservations?

5 Likes

If you dont rope drop, this doesnt work obviously thats what i hate about it

It appears to be when the LL is used or expires. Tapping into a park does not seem to be a requirement at WDW.

2 Likes

I haven’t read through all the comments and I know a lot of people have been hoping the pre-book would return. But for me, I’m glad our family has done our Disney trips because this is way worse for us and I think would make me not want to deal with it anymore anyway. We never stayed onsite, so being behind all those people to book is not particularly appealing. I’m sure it’s a very nice perk for people who do though, and I am glad they are adding something back for them after everything that went away over the past several years.

8 Likes