Pre book LL’s starting July 24

True :brain: :brain: @EricLR

2 Likes

LOL, many of us who should qualify no longer do. There’s been a lot of angst about it.

11 Likes

I didn’t know there was another thread. Is @ryan1 posting there?

1 Like

all i want to know is if i book a singlepass using my multipass can i still book a tier 1 waffle in advance?

19 Likes

I think Genie+ sales will tank on this…

A lot of people didnt find the value in Genie+ in HS, AK and Epcot already…

Once you add Tiers to it and can get FEWER headliners?

I think they are making a mistake but oh well, typical Disney to me

1 Like

See posts in the Genie thread.

2 Likes

Word on the street is that booking opens July 24 for onsite stays July 24-31. It’s going to be fun! :laughing:

10 Likes

IMHO - It’s old FPP & MaxPass combined with some tweaks. (FYI - MaxPass was a paid system)

I don’t think I hate it on first glance…

8 Likes

Assuming the drops survive the change….

2 Likes

You hide it well though

43 Likes

No. It won’t.
Lovers of all things WDW will cough up more money to ride reimagined attractions.

Go to DISboards and read the threads when FPP+ came out.
People keep going and paying more and buy the merch.

9 Likes

There were drops with FPP, there’s no reason to believe there won’t be now.

9 Likes

Some of us maybe not

I mean I’ll keep going

But I buy less food and merch

7 Likes

Disagree…

This is differnet…

Paying up to $70pp to get on an ILL and 1 headliner?

Not happening…Their numbers are down right now and this is 100% going to make it worse

1 Like

I will keep going, but I am less likely to pay for this than Genie +.

9 Likes

One thing I really don’t like is that it’s non-refundable. With FP+, I could make FP selections for every day we had park tickets, and if we didn’t use them, NBD. You could even find some close or same-day availability if you had to change your plans for whatever reason. But now, if I buy and book ahead of time and someone gets sick, kid needs a break, travel delays, weather, etc. all sorts of things that happen, you are SOL and SOC (*** out of luck and *** out of cash). On our most recent trip we had two days where I’d purchased G+ and ILL and had started stacking some rides up for later in the day and we were on the verge of not being able to use them, for various reasons. We powered through and made it work. But this way, Disney gets their money either way and if you don’t or can’t use it shrug

12 Likes

Have the prices been announced? That is going to influence my opinion

7 Likes

No, but I would assume it will be in the vicinity of multi-park G+ pricing.

6 Likes

Another big deference from FPP is that you can’t book re-rides. I wish that had been implemented in this new option.

11 Likes

Back in 2018 I had a bad experience. WDW sent me an email offering my family 3 FPP of our choice on the next trip. I still have the email and case number. I wonder if they’ll give me a free MultiPass now! :rofl::rofl:

18 Likes