Post your funniest ride pictures

You got lucky with two epic faces in one pic!

This thread is the best!

I have this as the screen saver on my phone, My DD’s face makes me LOL every time I see it. This was her first ever roller coaster and she LOVED every minute of it.

12 Likes

LOVE it!!

Found a couple of others - both from Disneyland…

This one makes me laugh every time I see it - so many expressions in one log…

And this one is technically not an official ride pic, but my sister snapped this of our friend and me as we were waiting to board one of the moving cabs on the Ferris Wheel at DCA. I was psyched; he was terrified.

9 Likes

You mean Mickey’s Wheel of Death Mickey’s Fun Wheel? That was awesome! My sister hated me for taking her on that. I giggled the whole way. :smiley:

3 Likes

what a great topic

Yep! I forgot the name - I’ve only done the DL/DCA thing once.

I agree! I loved it!! I’m not sure S has forgiven me for that one (much less my sister or our other friends). We have the same thing with Deno’s Wonder Wheel on Coney Island.

1 Like

Thank you so much to all who have posted! These pics make me laugh and are great. I am bummed b/c when we were there in November I had some hilarious ones but they only lasted on MDE for like a couple months and disappeared. I am heading back to WDW in 2 weeks and will make sure to save them this time.

1 Like

My DD who was two at the time did not appreciate the backwards part of FEA.

7 Likes

Oooh wait I forgot I had another one! I just look mildly perturbed (because I can see literally nothing inside of SM so it just feels like my body is hurtling aimlessly through space), but the guy behind me REALLY went for it…

9 Likes

This is my son in the middle "dab"ing, my nephew up front and his girlfriend in the back. This was in 2016. I have more of these of everyone in the family trying to out-do each other with the craziest poses. This is my favorite and we declared my nephew the winner.

10 Likes

So I just got a Facebook memory and my trip from several years ago came up and this was on it!I am in front with DD and DS is in the back. The funny thing is DD HATED Expedition Everest and cried as soon as we got off, but in the pic she looks like she is enjoying it. And DS loved it but looks terrified!!

7 Likes

I absolutely love this pic. DD is on the front row. I don’t know the other people, but this picture makes me smile every time I see it.

6 Likes

I totally agree. Ever since I was a kid and saw pictures of the “Wonder Wheel” and Cony Island and dreamed of riding it. When they built one at DCA it was SO psyched…

2 Likes

We went on HM three times, and the first two times my daughter was oblivious to the camera despite me yelling “Okay, Look scared!”
It worked the third time.

12 Likes

Well, I don’t know about the first two, but your daughter as the most convincing scared face of the three of you in that shot! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And he wins a bravery awarding in my book for being willing to have his bare back up against the Space Mountain seats occupied by thousands of guests.

I didn’t even know there was an on-ride photo on HM. I rode it last fall with my son and it never showed up in our MDE.

It’s fairly new. Like only a few weeks iirc.

2 Likes

Okay, that explains how I missed it

1 Like