Post your funniest ride pictures

Yes! I went on it once. And I was cowering like a child. I was 27!

2 Likes

I always agreed, then we splurged on it as part of a promotion (reduced price) in 2016 and it came on our MaxPass days. I will miss it. It was a nice treat.

Found it! Well, the portion I made a FB profile pic for a while.

Dinosaur (this was after the next to last Everest Challenge, but it could be any time I have ridden it…)

7 Likes

I look like I’m going to be sick :nauseated_face: but I really loved the ride! DH looks like he’s taken something to chill him out totally! :joy::joy:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The look on my daughter’s face! She was terrified but ended up loving it.

9 Likes

I’m cheating and posting two. My then DD7 and DD3’s faces their first time on 7D.

DH’s face on RnRC in February. It was his first time on it. Betcha don’t need 3 tries to guess what he said! :laughing:

10 Likes

Oh one more! DD2’s face on FEA last October.

7 Likes

I have two good ones. First is DS on RRC, and second is some strangers in the back row of Splash.

10 Likes

I don’t know these people (photo in my photopass grouping for some reason and why I’ve covered their eyes), but I thought it looked like mom was going to choke her daughter.

6 Likes

There is no way that view of space mountain can be flattering to anyone. I deleted mine immediately! :rofl:

5 Likes

best ever. no need to look further. maybe i should shave my legs on splash. or pluck my eyebrows

3 Likes

I’m glad to know I’m not the only mom who fears for my small child’s life on Space Mountain.

4 Likes

That was literally my face when i went on it the first time in february… and I’m 40! wish i could upload the pic but i’m at work…

i fear for my 60 year old life on space mountain

2 Likes

I’m the one in the back on the right. Classic roller coaster face.

Obviously this is not a ride picture, but it’s still pretty funny. I’m smiling so hard I look like I’m in pain! I was just so excited to meet Sadness!

8 Likes

LOL. Truth. It is legit the only ride in WDW that makes me feel like I might die. I’m sure my head is going to slap a support beam or the space ship will fly right off the tracks.

3 Likes

DD5 on Expedition Everest. Despite the face it was her fav ride and we did it three times that day! Lol

13 Likes

Okay her face is awesome, but so is the woman’s face in front of her! Sheer panic and joy simultaneously!

7 Likes

I love the woman in fronts face! She had told me before it was her first time riding. Ride photos are the best. They take the pictures at the perfect moment. Amazing memories!!

3 Likes