Post your favorite pics from your trip

I so miss the Osbourne Lights

4 Likes

So do I.

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

If I only could choose 1, this would be it. A little background here: some people may remember that I have mentioned I have a daughter with Autism. This is her. She did not want to go on 7DMT again, so I took her on this instead while my wife and other daughter did 7DMT. On the way out, we asked the photographer for some photos and she told us to “act scared” So I sold it as best as I could. My daughter on the other hand didn’t want to be bothered by that apparently, so she made the face she did. I can always look back at this and laugh.

9 Likes

OMG I didn’t know what I was missing until I saw that picture! I will be there in 2 weeks. Why oh why did they take the Osborne lights away?! I’m hoping the new sunset light show on the ToT will be as awesome.

2 Likes

5 Likes

You forgot one.

image https://tpforum.s3.amazonaws.com/original/3X/1/8/18a0da8806e05568e330a39a62e9cb17287e1198.jpeg

7 Likes

That’s the best one!

2 Likes

I wish I could ay it was a good replacement but…Never tried to upload a video, not sure if it will work but here it goes.

3 Likes

Ok so that didn’t work

1 Like

A few of my favorites from September…

All pics taken with my cellphone, I haven’t taken a “real” camera to WDW in years. :blush:

9 Likes

Just because it’s all the people with whom I want to spend all possible time.

Also too, a random family (front row to the left) that just thought we were such a gas they wanted to pose with us.

5 Likes

I see some favorite faces. I miss you! Mwah!

2 Likes

I know that area well.

Here’s our dining partner. He didn’t steal anything from us (this time.)

3 Likes

1 Like