Post your favorite pics from your trip

From December 2015

and a train photo for @PrincipalTinker :sunglasses:
from YC or BC (I can never remember)

7 Likes

The first and 3rd are from December 2013, the middle is October 2017.

4 Likes

The train is in YC! I was looking for pictures of that the other day and I could not find mine! Thank you !

1 Like

I don’t pretend that these are great pics but I love them, all from our last trip in August 2016.

8 Likes

I really love that Epcot at night picture.

1 Like

Aw thank you! DH had it made into a canvas for me, I love it

2 Likes

Thank you! I shot that from Flame Tree dining area just before we headed over to take our seats for ROL.

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

That lobby though :heart_eyes:

Gorgeous, isn’t it? It was 7am just before our Boma breakfast and completely empty.

1 Like

Seriously. Just a simple photo of that lobby has a way of making me feel more relaxed. It’s incredible. I love just sitting in there and taking it in. Better if it’s a quiet time of day or night. Although I would happily miss doing so at 0415 in preparation for catching the tragical express

1 Like

We stayed at Contemporary which was just fantastic for ease of access to MK. But AKL was so gorgeous and peaceful and the meal at Boma so fantastic, I would definitely choose to stay there. The lobby at Contemporary is loud and has no ambiance, but I do love the murals.

1 Like

Have stayed 4 times. It’s a tie with Poly for my family!

1 Like

Here’s one from the other side :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh! That one shows how big it is! Thanks!

1 Like

I love my 'munks!!

I had a full-on face shot of this guy, but the vehicle moved. It ended up being one of my favorite pics of the trip!

LOVE this touch that you get to see coming out of some of the FOP theaters!! Pandora’s creators left their mark!

Rivers of Light! I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I love it’s simplicity and tranquility.

9 Likes

I loved Rivers of Light as well!

1 Like

8 Likes

The ducks are so cute! That’s not one that you could easily recreate!

2 Likes