Post trip musings

Well that’s not good if TP wait times are way off.

2 Likes

Indeed ! Make sure you download the Line app and use it !!!

1 Like

It’s impossible to predict the exact times. the TP are just an estimate.

1 Like

Yes I agree, but being off by as much as 100 percent can throw a monkey wrench in plans

1 Like

Yes but I found they were MUCH more precise on my last trip. Not sure if that was just chance but a lot of people did tell me many times that the times were spot on for them. Was kinda disappointed…

3 Likes

Did you check and see if the Crowd levels were off? Usually if there is a problem its due to the wrong crowd level prediction.

2 Likes

Yeah the CLs were not off for MK and AK but were a 2 vs prediction of 1 for HS…

Do you know if any rides were closed? That will also greatly effect the times of the other rides.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought of that too but the only closed thing one time for a couple hours was Mickey’s Philarmagic. It really was just off I think.

yes, last time I was there in 2017, TP was pretty much spot on!

3 Likes

Now that’s stuck in my head & I have to be careful not to sing it out loud at work. :rofl:

1 Like

Hang on!! Did you say you had a coffee maker? I always stay at an All Star, and bring my own coffee maker. I was at Music in September and there was no coffee maker. Was “refurbed” perhaps the magic word I failed to use when making my reservation?

1 Like

Yup, we brought our coffee maker too so we had 2 LOL

DH and I returned earlier this month and said the EXACT SAME THING. I’ve been to WDW 6 times in the past 2 years and I’ve never ever seen as many as I did this trip. We commented on it at multiple places on multiple occasions. And we use scooters ourselves.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes. Yes you are.

3 Likes

Great trip (musing) report!

I lost my cellphone some yrs ago, once on RnR, another trip on Space. Now, you’d think I would have learned the 1st time haha. But the good news was they returned to me after about 5 days. Explained to me that they only search the floor of the coasters every few days, has to go to lost & found etc etc.

They also explained to me reason it fell out of my backpack closed pockets was they closed with velcro, that the coaster movements opens the velcro. So now I bury the phone inside the backpack, leaving those pockets empty on coasters.

Re Personalized TP accuracy, our’s was spot on this October trip, which it has been every time in the last years. I’m sorry that it didn’t work as well for you all this time. Hopefully the good results with it will continue in general.

Re the returned from disney blues: best remedy is planning the next trip! Of course, we are all totally enablers around here, we seem to excell at that haha!

8 Likes

I don’t understand the attraction. I had to use a scooter last time and found it terribly inconvenient, to say the least. This time, I will be getting some extra FP through the CL program and so I won’t have to double back, I can just plan an efficient tour thru each park. I’m going to try without the scooter. I know some folks have no choice- I didn’t. But if one has the choice- why?

I once saw 4 or 5 teens rent a bunch at EPCOT. Just for fun. :roll_eyes:

Also, people were very kind to me when I had to use the scooter. They won’t be if they think folks are abusing the privilege.

3 Likes

We did too!

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve been hearing mixed reviews about the HEA dessert party since the addition of the after party for the Garden view. Any thoughts? I’ve got it booked right now, but it’s expensive and I’m getting nervous that we will think it’s too crowded for what we paid.

1 Like