Post must eat food items from Disney World parks please! (And where to get them!)

The food at Disney World in some places is very unique, and there is no map or rating of individual food items, only ratings for the diners. I thought we could point out food items that are unique, tasty, and where to get them! I need help, so please post your favorites!
Please post your must eat items from the parks and tell us where to get them!

4 Likes

Epcot - melon Kakigori from Japan, cronut

Magic Kingdom - Dolewhip (pineapple, vanilla swirl), Master’s Cupcake from BOG, fish and chips from CHH

3 Likes

MK – Master’s Cupcake (the grey stuff is delicious)
EP – Crepe from France
HS – Darth Vader cupcake (not sure this still exists :sob:)
AK – BBQ from Flame Tree

3 Likes

MK- Dole whip float or pineapple upside down cake
AK- Bowl from Satuli & the blueberry cheesecake thing
EP- Kakigori from stand in Japan; caramel corn & dark chocolate covered caramel from Karamel Kuche
HS- beats me!

4 Likes

MK-churros
AK-churros
EP-churros
HS-churros

(fun fact, I like churros)

5 Likes

HS–carrot cake cookie. Absolute must.

1 Like

AK has an alcoholic dole whip. Love me a cheshire cat tail inMK and any stuffed pretzels. I really wanna try the mac n cheese at 8 spoons in AK. Love the crepes at EP.

1 Like

Yak & Yeti (AK) - Mango Pie

1 Like

The Cheshire Cat tail at Cheshire Cafe in MK or the Tiger Tail at Isle of Java in AK which is basically the same. The cheeseburger egg roll at the egg roll cart in Adventureland MK. Mash potatoes & stuffing at Liberty Tree Tavern and Fish & Chips at Rose & Crown.

1 Like

Here is a summary of the favorites posted here!!!

Magic Kingdom
Dole Whip and pineapple upside down cake is at Aloha Isle.
The Grey Stuff is at Be Our Guest diner.
The Master’s Cupcake has to do with the Grey Stuff I believe at Be Our Guest diner, does anyone know?
Cheshire Cat Tail at the Cheshire Café.
Stuffed Pretzels! (where, anyone know?)
The cheeseburger egg roll at the egg roll cart in Adventureland
Mash potatoes & stuffing at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Epcot
Carrot Cake Cookie is from L’Artisan de Glaces France Pavilion.
Crepes are at Crepes de Les Chefs de France in France Pavilion, a kiosk and the crepes look like pizza slices (I have to try the chocolate!) Must also be sold in the French diners (anyone know?).
Fish and Chips! Found at Epcot’s UK in Yorkshire County Fish Shop, a kiosk near Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room, and most likely also served there (anyone know?).
Kaki gori shaved ice from a kiosk in Japan.
Werther’s Caramel covered popcorn and chocolate covered caramel at Karamel Kuche a kiosk at Germany pavilion.
Get a Napoleon at Les Halles Boulangerie bakery in France pavilion. You’ll see many other treats there!!!

Hollywood Studios
P, B & J shake is at the 50’s Prime Time Café.
Darth Vader cupcake is now back at Backlot Express.

Animal Kingdom
The food at AK sounds delicious!
BBQ is at the Flame Tree BBQ diner in Discovery Island, and the pulled pork mac & cheese sounds like a winner!
Yak & Yeti diner has the Mango Pie located in Animal Kingdom’s Asia.
The baked mac and cheese is at 8 Spoon Café.

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Thanks!

2 Likes

MK - Sleepy Hollow the waffle w/ nutella and fresh fruit. And of course a dole whip.
Epcot - Fish and chips in WS and Werther’s caramel corn.

2 Likes

The correct answer is:
MK- Cronut
AK- Cronut
EP - Cronut
HS - Cronut

But hey, we can’t all be right all the time, can we?:wink:

1 Like

The Cronut used to be in Canada pavillion, but I understand it has moved countries to the Electric Umbrella in the US. How does a food just change countries?

We tried the Kakigori when we went before, but it just seemed like normal shaved ice. We got the sweet milk topping, but it didn’t change it that much for us.

1 Like

This does sound very good. I will make it a point to get this.

I’m going to be completely honest here. I’ve never had a cronut

2 Likes

BLASPHEMY!

All I can think of is this: Time for another trip to Disney!

I agree–I don’t see what all the hype is.

58 days. Its now on the list

1 Like