Post D18

Even better!!!

So . . . Iā€™ve made my final (?) back-up of my MDE. Iā€™ve transferred my schedule to the calendar on my iPhone. Iā€™ve updated my satnav (GPS) and recharged it ready for the journey to the airport tomorrow. Iā€™ve recharged my headphones for the flight. Iā€™ve checked my iPhone battery case is fully charged. The washing machine is running. My iPhone and iPad are fully loaded with TV shows and movies.

Just over 24 hours until I leave for the airport.

15 Likes

Just a final note before the official trip report begins to say that Iā€™m not even looking at the weather forecast for my trip, so I havenā€™t even seen the prediction of thunderstorms and rain for MVMVP. So if youā€™re looking for me to say ā€œWhy do I have the worst luck? When I went to MNSSHP it was spoilt by rain all night!ā€ youā€™re going to be disappointed.

And I can barely feel the overwhelming and debilitating illness thatā€™s sweeping across my body and will result in me spending the whole trip in bed in the hotel room. Probably just as well given the catastrophe that will be MVMCP.

Changing the subject, why do my friends call me Eeyore?

1 Like

Awwww, I love Eeyore! Heā€™s my favorite Disney character (if you donā€™t count Marvelā€™s Loki as played by Tom Hiddleston). He may be down in the mouth, but heā€™s so cuddly!

2 Likes

Have a safe and pleasant trip, Profmatt.

2 Likes

Well Mary Poppins Returns premiers this week in the US ā€¦ so why not a Jolly Holiday with ProfMatt? Very British inspired!

4 Likes

Eeyore is my favorite. Iā€™ve been known to compare myself to him as well. My favorite part about the 100 acre clan is how they support him and his depressive tendencies.

So, consider yourself supported!

4 Likes

Canā€™t say specifically in your case, but Eeyore is probably my favorite Pooh character. He is an oxymoron, full of self-sacrificial pessimistic optimism!

2 Likes

Looking forward to your trip report! Now relax, and enjoy as much as you can. You deserve it.

1 Like