Post D18

There’s actually a lot of people who buy this currency and claim it’s going to be “revalued” and they will be worth BILLIONS. Like, I know someone personally. Or rather, knew them. Had to cut them off when it got too chaotic and they wanted my bank account details to “deposit some of the funds into”. This was months ago. They’ve been “waiting” for their currency swap for over 3 years now. It’s INSANE.

So yeah. You could join the currency swap people and be worth billions!! :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Same person I know with the Zimbabwe stuff? Fell for this one too. Lost 100k. Like 10 years ago!

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to manage their own finances!!

1 Like

Julia, Julia, Julia! What a fool you are!

All I need is for one Zimbabwean dollar to rise in value to 1/1000 of a US cent per Z$ and I’ll be worth a cool half a billion dollars US.

I’ll think of you when I’m sailing in my private super yacht past the Disney Dream on my way to the Admiral Suite at YC.

#couldhappen

:wink:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

You know, I’ll be thrilled for everyone involved if it comes through. Yay them!

But I think I’m gonna find another investment vehicle for myself.

I may live to regret my choice!

I want to be fair about this.

If you send me US$10,000 now I will give you US$10,000,000 when the rate rises and I get my half billion.

Where should I send my bank account details so you can make the payment?

I’m so excited for how rich you’re going to be!

7 Likes

Hmm. I thought @profmatt lived in England. But maybe that’s a ploy. His address is really Nigeria.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Brilliant. Seriously, I needed a good laugh today and I really appreciate this. Absoloutly bloody brilliantl.

Perhaps my weekend will take a turn for the better. LOL

6 Likes

Should I be this excited about someone I have never met going on vacation? If following this trip is wrong, I don’t want to be right!! Have ALL the fun!!!

6 Likes

This is exactly how I feel whenever @profmatt goes on a trip to WDW. Hoping this time around I’ll be able to meet him in person!

1 Like

I’ve recklessly posted my full schedule in today’s chat thread in the Cava, so you can stalk me.

2 Likes

I’m hoping you haven’t moved the one day we’ll be in the same park…

I would also have MK early on the trip… that’s Disney to me!

1 Like

I just thought, you need to add that gps tracker to your phone. This way we can properly stalk you. Lol! I think it’s life 360 or something?

1 Like

My biggest worry right now is what to call my trip report. My summer report was called “All Alone in the World”.

You won’t be alone this time…all of your liner stalkers are with you in spirit!

2 Likes

This is assuming that WDW WiFi isn’t slow as mud with all the people there. Bandwidth is something that Disney has trouble with. @profmatt won’t have his data on, I’m sure. That would be very cost prohibitive for a UKer in the US. (Unless he found a buyer for his Zimbabwe money).

How about “How Many Liners Can I Meet This Trip?”

1 Like

I think I’m going to go with “Profmatt’s Very Merry Christmas?” — with the question mark as I’ve had doubts all along as to whether the trip is even going to happen at all and I continue to worry about all the things that can go wrong!

7 Likes

Here, I edited that for you:

4 Likes

How about Profmatt’s Very Mickey Christmas!!!

6 Likes