Possible - now active - trip report

Ahh. I want to just send you :heart:‘S even thinking about this now!

2 Likes

COVID test negative. Yay. And she slept the whole night which is fabulous.

I’ve been practicing genie+ in the morning. This was a first and not fun practice round. Thankfully SDD did come back for a round 2 but it was later than I expected (7:11 rather than 7:09).

6 Likes

DD9 has been given the all clear. Now to laundry, pack and wait!

12 Likes

Hooray!

3 Likes

We are packed and gonna try and sleep tonight. Flight’s at noon.

Plan:
Staying at pop
Arrival day - resort crawl
Monday - MK
Tuesday - HS
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - head home

We have Oga’s reservations only. Everything else is planned around eating outside. Now I’m not sure about Oga’s with increasing COVID numbers. Does anyone know if we can get a drink to go from there if we have reservations? If not I’ll try and post here before we drop them.

10 Likes

I remember someone was able to do this once but it is definitely not something that they offer. It probably wouldn’t hurt to ask. TBH, I wouldn’t bother though with carry out Ogas. The drinks are fun but it’s really the atmosphere that makes it worth it to visit. Other locations in HS have better beverages.

2 Likes

YAY! So glad y’all are on your way!

2 Likes

Love the sparkle in both your eyes. Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Made it to MDE (oops DME). Lots of people but not too crowded. Waiting on bus to pop.

3 Likes

For those interested. It was about 1 hour from DME line to hotel. We were second stop. Lots of noses and coughing on bus. Ours was a charter. If you’re super concerned I’d suggest not taking the bus. This is with minimal delays.

8 Likes

That is definitely a thing!

2 Likes

Geyser point grill is down!

:frowning:
@melcort10 shared that earlier and hoped it would be repaired later. Sorry to hear it has not been!

1 Like

We rallied and took the boat to MK then monorail to poly. Are at the terrace. I liked my flatbread. DD9 liked her rainbow rolls and dumplings.

9 Likes

Good save!

2 Likes

I didn’t realize the EWP only has lights on when parked at the resorts not when boating between resorts. Still we caught some.

3 Likes

It does? I thought it was on all the way around the lagoon! I believe I’ve seen photos of it traveling across the lagoon with the lights on. Weird!

2 Likes

It didn’t between GF and Poly.

Ok. No sleep last night. Weird noises all night and just couldn’t sleep. DD9 is still passed out. This AM I am aiming for super early JC and will buy 7DMT. We will RD SM. Wish us luck. Last night MK looked bonkers around 7 when the VMAH people were getting there. Hopefully it will be ok this morning.

8 Likes

Luck! Hope you got JC.

3 Likes