POLL: What's the best song to get on Guardians of the Galaxy?

Oh I didn’t realize you had ridden it. Oh well I guess I’ll just be the one having all the fun with the best songs :grin: (I’m totally just teasing here)

4 Likes

And maybe you can hang out on my yacht someday!

2 Likes

Yeah, I did the D23 Preview and rode it 6 times. Still didn’t get Conga or I Ran.

Got Everybody… the first time and was honestly like “Who the fuck thought this was appropriate for a coaster??”

Especially when I heard a lot of the ones rejected from the ride in the walk out.

1 Like

I’ve only had September (which I did not like). but want Conga or One Way or Another!

I’ll ride it twice tomorrow hopefully. I’m assuming I’ll get September twice. :joy:

3 Likes

I wasn’t that into Duran Duran at the time but a lot of their songs have held up very well. Planet Earth—which I did love even back then—is a great dance song and was a huge club hit. Rio and The Reflex and Girls on Film are pretty good too.

2 Likes

Rode 4x

2x with Disco Inferno
2x with Congo

Conga was good, but Disco Inferno was slightly better. … though I was dancing in my seat to both. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I had never ridden ToT and did mission breakout a few weeks ago. I was frightened to do the ride, but singing along to “Hit me with your best shot”helped me enjoy it.

4 Likes

Was never a Duranie, but would listen if on the radio. I actively switch stations for U2 and Bruce though. Both are amazing artists, I just don’t like their singing.

2 Likes

In a couple months I’ll have to add Christmas songs in! I might need to go 2x a week :wink:

5 Likes

I liked the most at the early 90s. Might have been summer of '93 the album came out that I’m thinking of.

1 Like

WHAT?!? They are adding holiday songs to the soundtrack?

5 Likes

Now I’ve got an earworm.

Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop this is planet earth…

1 Like

Yes!! Don’t know what songs yet but it’s getting a Holiday Overlay :grin:

5 Likes

That is amazing!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Every one of Duran Duran’s songs is an absolute banger. Is what I assume you meant to say.

4 Likes

Have only ridden it once and got “One Way or Another” and it was perfection. The urgency of the song was awesome with the ride. I am afriad it will be downhill from here.

8 Likes

Downhill is the best part of a coaster though.

8 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: True!

4 Likes