POLL: What's the best song to get on Guardians of the Galaxy?

I was in the mood for Earth, Wind and Fire yesterday but generally I would never vote for anything disco related :grinning:

3 Likes

I just re-listened to I Ran and remembered that I dislike that song - it’s pretty much all the things I dislike about 80s music. The only positive association I have with it is the scene from La La Land where Emma Stone requests that Ryan Gosling’s band play it at the pool party.

Remember is ok.

I like the other songs, but especially Everybody Wants to Rule the World.

2 Likes

Conga was good.

2 Likes

It’s September :wink:

Also the word positive and LaLa Land should not be in the same sentence :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do agree about I Ran being a weak 80’s song though. The only Duran Duran song I really liked was Hungry Like The Wolf. Buts it’s still better than Conga :rofl:

1 Like

I do plan on really trying to manifest you getting this song when you get to ride :grin:

4 Likes

Save it for the unpopular opinions thread! :rofl:

Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

I Ran is by A Flock of Seagulls.

7 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

Very kind of her after you’ve said you don’t ever want her to get the one song she wants.

6 Likes

The reason he doesn’t want me to get it was sort of sweet though.

3 Likes

Brainwashing!

6 Likes

I’m of two minds! I want you to get it for completeness but I don’t want you to ever stop going each weekend! :rofl:

6 Likes

I just feel like “Everybody Wants To Rule The World” is…meh. I don’t like the mellow music in contradiction to the ride.

“September” is close to that same feeling for me.

I know they’re 2 different rides, but Mission Breakout feels like such a party in a ride regardless of the song, I with they’d kept the party in a ride feel with all the choices on Cosmic Rewind. Not 2 that I regularly hear on the “lite rock” station my parents listen to.

BUT I love my Guardians, so I’ll ride it regardless.

3 Likes

Those 2 are my favorites and I sing, party and dance in my seat to both of them :grin:

3 Likes

There is NO party vibe to those. LOL.

2 Likes

I’ve had this twice and I believe Conga once and I Ran once. I actually thought Everybody Wants to Rule the World worked better than I thought it would. I really want to hear the other three songs. Hopefully, later this month!

6 Likes

FIFY :wink:

2 Likes

Dislike.

I guess if you’re on a yacht it’s “party music”. I’m not bougie enough for yachts though. Yacht “Rock” puts me to sleep.

2 Likes

:rofl: I’m curious to hear what you think after you ride.

2 Likes

I’ve had those two songs. I love the ride, but those two songs don’t fit IMHO.

1 Like