Poll: To Fry or Not To Fry, that is the question

I would never order fried chicken anywhere. (NMSAA. :wink:)

1 Like

have you had the GF fried chicken at 50’s? life.changng.

1 Like

No because you apparently have to call them in advance because they don’t like to turn on the fryer - ignoring the fact that if it was offered as a regular thing they would probably sell a lot of it. I prefer places that don’t make you jump through hoops like Skipper Canteen.

I also don’t usually go to Studios because I’m not spending time or tickets on the only 4 things I would actually do there (Tower, RnRC, Muppets, and MMRR).

1 Like

Alright, looks like voting and commenting has calmed down. Like I said, there is nothing scientific about these results. Too many confounding factors, etc. But it’s fun. It’s okay to have fun with data sometimes.

The results?
TS that serve fried chicken - overall satisfaction averages 89.8%
TS that don’t serve fried chicken - overall satisfaction averages 87.4%

Those differences are “statistically significant”, so it just so happens that restaurants that serve fried chicken are more satisfying than those that don’t :joy:

4 Likes

I can kind of guess at the correlation.

Restaurants serving fried chicken are probably also more likely to be selling comfort foods and/or more universally accepted/preferred foods for non-adventurous eaters.

Of course, I’ve not eaten at a whole lot of TS places at Disney to say if that’s actually the case. Just my hypothesis.

3 Likes

Yes that is a super PIA, but it’s worth it. My friends and I were trying to dissect what type of flour and breadcrumbs they use because it didn’t have any of the gumminess or weird GF texture that is typical. It was outrageously good.