Poll Time! What to call Ratatouille ride at Epcot?

Unless they built Deep Thought, not true!

2 Likes

:exploding_head: Wow!!

Sorry about having to split them up though :cry:

3 Likes

That’s tough. When I got divorced, we had three cats and a bird. The bird was my ex-husband’s that he’d had since he was 16. He left the bird with me. (And the cats. I wouldn’t have let him take the cats!)

3 Likes

I’m going to take a flyer and take @amvanhoose_701479’s fainting couch and place it riiiight uner Jeff.

I live with someone with an extreme phobia (and have one of my own)…it’s probably getting a little much for our furry-adverse viewers. It’s all fun and games until someone has night terrors.

That being said, I personally think they are adorable.

3 Likes

There were two who we both loved: Butters and Cappuccino. We took one each. That was hard. The others were a bit meh. I got Cappuccino. He died a month later. He laid in state for three days. Within a week I had Calvin.

Cappuccino 2009-2010, may God rest his soul

9 Likes

OH! He’s so adorable!! I’m so sorry about him passing. He looked like quite the snuggler.

5 Likes

One of my first graders has 14 rats! He said he used to have 18 but lost 4.

2 Likes

It was actually kinda heartbreaking. During his last day and night at my house I gave him the run of the place. He could have anything he wanted. But he’d developed a respiratory disorder and that’s the end of the line for rats. I felt a huge sense of responsibility towards him and a slightly unpleasant feeling of being God in deciding whether he would live or die.

With all those rats for the time we had them, I wasn’t bitten once. They just don’t do that.

5 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

Ok, Cappuccino is cute.

6 Likes

Yeah, not sure what he meant by that. :joy: Like did they just get misplaced or did they die?

5 Likes

Reminds of when my parents found my missing hamster years later.

4 Likes

Years???

3 Likes

Yeah… we assumed he got outside bc his house we very near the laundry vents. Years later they were cleaning out some stuff from the attic and found a crunchy fuzzball. How he climbed into the attic I don’t know.

2 Likes

Also, being a liberal, the rats weren’t caged. Well, not conventionally. They had a series of open cages that were placed on a dining table. They would often go up to the edge and look down and sniff. Occasionally, we would discover that one had made it to the ground overnight. Whether it had jumped or fallen or been pushed we never knew. Oddly, they never suffered injury this way. Unlike two pairs of my headphones that were gnawed by escapees. When we had nine rats we did roll call every morning to make sure we still had nine rats where they were supposed to be.

5 Likes

Now there’s a visual for you :flushed:

4 Likes

Should I have blurred it for the sensitive? :joy:

3 Likes

I have less grim hamster escape stories.

I’ve had three escape episodes and on two of those occasions the hamster made its way back to its own bed!! The third time, it had curled up to sleep next to the gnawed open food bag! Unfortunately the surround sound cables were victims to one of those attempts :see_no_evil:

I also found my neighbors escapee hamster after it had been gone for a full weekend. He was scampering around our garden and I managed to nab him and send him home. I’m surprised he survived in the wild for so long!

3 Likes

:persevere:. I was hoping it was more like this…

4 Likes

Wow, that family are really bad at looking for things!!

‘extensive and thorough search’ :thinking:

‘was throwing out what he thought was just a box with an old record player, when a neighbour pointed out the tortoise.’ - so he actually had the tortoise in a box and still didn’t know!! :see_no_evil:

4 Likes