Poll Time! Should FPP return?

Yes, most of us were able to provide our families with the same experience that some individuals charge $100 an hour. Another difference is that many of us could do that without any “work arounds”.

It is not fun 5 minutes after official opening time these days without fast pass. I cannot ignore the fact that some attractions, without fast pass, have the lowest waits I have seen in years (mainly fast loading dark rides). FP started increasing those times a couple of years ago with changes to the system.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what we do. The judicious use of FPP (by me) has spoiled my family to the point that they flat out refuse to wait in a line. DH says I get one long line per day, the rest of the time he’s happy to hang out at a lounge, wander around and people watch. He does not go to Disney for the rides. He goes for the atmosphere.

2 Likes

I like rides and shows and parades and characters and fireworks. I don’t know if my family would go without rides though.

My daughter almost couldn’t handle a 10 minute wait on about our fifth ride of the first day. She’s rarely had to wait anytime and had forgotten then it if waiting we’d done at DLR 2018. They are spoiled.