Poll Time! Never Have I Ever ... AK Edition

Gee whiz, Dad. :smirk::wink:

Well, okie dokie then. That’s more like it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Seconded

2 Likes

It’s a literature board between the train and the conservation station.

5 Likes

Oh. Then I have actually seen that. There’s some WL badges along that pathway so we definitely have interacted with the exhibits before

Vote updated.

4 Likes

I’ve seen it, but definitely not stopped to read it.
Might have read a sentence or two waiting for the train :thinking:
Not enough for me to check it on the poll for sure.

2 Likes

What I have learned from this poll so far is there is a lot of you that need to slow down and look around more :wink:

10 Likes

Wouldn’t it be awesome if we lived right next to the park, had an annual pass, went more than once every 5/6 years and could actually do that?? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::blowfish::blowfish::rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

There is truth there. My wife and I spent more time at AK this past trip just walking some of the trails we normally would just bypass, like the ones that go behind the ToL. It was nice. Hope to do more of that kind of thing each time we go.

7 Likes

I could spend hours there. I love to watch the animals and look around the tree. It’s peaceful.

9 Likes

I literally have!! :rofl:

9 Likes

Yes! Sometimes that hour drive really sucks! :wink: :blowfish:

9 Likes

Aside from KS, I honestly don’t care about the animals at AK. I know, I know. But we find our local zoos are much nicer for that kind of thing! Still, you just can’t beat AK as far as all around beauty compared to the other parks. (It still is my least favorite park…but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it!)

8 Likes

Oh, I did see that! I think that means I did all of that section of the poll!

6 Likes

New Orleans has a phenomenal zoo as well. But I love animals and love watching animals. It just varies up the parks experience for me. Plus it’s usually quiet there. Sometimes too much noise gives me anxiety. I generally find a few quiet places throughout the day to relax and recharge.

3 Likes

Especially when it turns into 3 hours.

4 Likes

Oh boo fucking hoo :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

@katielouhou how have you never done Dinosaur?!

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

Isn’t it kind of rough? I think we worried it would aggravate my sister’s neck, and it wasn’t a high enough priority for me and my BIL to ride it without her. Also I immediately gravitate towards the Dino games as soon as I enter that area :laughing:

4 Likes

It jerks around a bit (:smirk:) but I wouldn’t call it any more rough than Expedition Everest, Rock’n’Roller Coaster, or even Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Space Mountain is far rougher for me. But if I had neck issues I might avoid it just in case.

8 Likes

She does BTMR, and sometimes EE. We haven’t ever been to HS together so unsure about RnRC but I know she doesn’t do SM. I think we kind of just forget about it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes