Poll Time! Never Have I Ever ... AK Edition

It’s been forever since I’ve done a poll – time for a new series!

Thinking outside the box, today’s polls are sort of a game of “Never have I ever” – the goal is to identify the attractions and experiences that we, as Liners, have done the LEAST. Please vote in both polls below.

Poll #1

Which of the following Animal Kingdom rides have you NEVER experienced?

Select all that apply

• DINOSAUR
  • Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Na’vi River Journey
  • TriceraTop Spin
  • Wildlife Express Train to / from Rafiki’s Planet Watch
  • I’ve Done all of these

0 voters

Poll #2

Which of the following Animal Kingdom shows / live entertainment have you NEVER experienced?

Select all that apply

• Chakranadi (traditional instruments in Asia)
  • Feathered Friends in Flight
  • Festival of the Lion King
  • Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!
  • Harambe Village Acrobats
  • It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
  • Kora Tinga Tinga (live music in Africa)
  • Tam Tam Drummers of Harambe
  • Tree of Life Awakenings
  • Viva Gaia Street Band (Discovery Island)
  • Winged Encounters - The Kingdom Takes Flight
  • I’ve Done all of these

0 voters

Poll #3

Which of the following Animal Kingdom attractions have you NEVER experienced?

Select all that apply

• Affection Section (petting zoo)
  • Animation Experience at Conservation Station
  • Divine (walking tree character)
  • The Boneyard
  • Conservation Station
  • Discovery Island Trails
  • Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
  • Habitat Habit! (signs with a few animals)
  • Maharajah Jungle Trek
  • Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
  • Valley of Mo’ara (Pandora)
  • Wilderness Explorers (scavenger hunt)
  • I’ve Done all of these

0 voters

List of attractions is taken from Touring Plans website. If I missed something, feel free to comment below! I will do a separate poll focused on food, snacks, dining, etc. I will also have a separate poll series for each of the other parks.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
    • In the case of a multiple choice poll, if more than one option receives 50%, there will be a single-choice elimination round to determine the winner among all options receiving 50% support.
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
12 Likes

I’ve said I’ve never experienced any of the live music acts.
That’s not strictly true as I will have seen some of them in the periphery.
However, I have never stopped to experience them and wouldn’t be able to put a name to any of them.

11 Likes

I feel this way about a bunch of them.

In fact I said I haven’t seen the band at Discovery Island but I think I have if it’s the one across from flame tree

6 Likes

Does this just mean wandering around?

Isn’t this what was going on when we couldn’t find each other? :wink: (I know it probably doesn’t count since we didn’t hang out and watch it)

6 Likes

I feel the same way. I included them all for completeness but I’m not sure how to respond. :joy:

7 Likes

I believe they are on the boats now too :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I think if I don’t remember it distinctly, I’m counting it as “haven’t done it.”

Which works in other contexts too. :smirk:

10 Likes

I don’t think that’s how the law works :flushed:

6 Likes

Next time your family is here I’m doing the Wilderness Explorer with at least one of your kids! :grin:

11 Likes

If you don’t remember it, it couldn’t have been much of a performance. And that’s not on you, but the performer.

6 Likes

When do we take a drink?

9 Likes

Now! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

For some of the shows, does it matter which version I saw? For instance, the Finding Nemo show got updated, and I haven’t been to AK since then. But I did see the original a couple of times.

8 Likes

:tropical_drink:

8 Likes

Oh I said I’d seen it.
I didn’t consider the update.

5 Likes

I thought this was the percussion show?
I could be entirely mistaken. It’s been a long while since I seen it and I can’t remember if that’s what it was called or not.

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that was a thing, guess I better check that one too!

5 Likes

As a musician/music teacher, I am embarrassed at the number of live entertainment acts I have never seen :flushed:

7 Likes

I’ve never done Kilimanjaro Safari because I did the Wild Africa Trek instead.

4 Likes

Is there one? Here’s TP’s description:

5 Likes