Poll Time! Never Have I Ever ... AK Edition

It might not be. Let someone else confirm.
I feel like I should remember what that show was called if it isn’t moara.
DH got to shake a rattly stick at it :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I think in the case of Finding Nemo, the old show was basically a longer version of the current one, so I’d count it as having seen it. When we get to MK, I wouldn’t count Enchantment as having seen HEA. So context matters.

6 Likes

Well based on that description I’ve done it! :tropical_drink:

6 Likes

You’re welcome to come do the Wilderness Explorers with my kids too! That’s one of their favorite things to do every trip is to collect all the badges :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay!!

6 Likes

Ok @ThorKat I googled it…

It’s called Swotu Waya.

I would never have remembered that in a million years :grimacing::laughing:

8 Likes

I’m afraid to introduce my kids to these things because they get obsessive about completing them! I had to tell them last time they could get a passport at Epcot but we were NOT going to stamp them at all the countries!

11 Likes

It’s not on the TP list so I’m assuming they are not currently running shows.

4 Likes

Yeah that I’ve never seen!

You are such a meanie! :blowfish:

7 Likes

Show off

9 Likes

I said no to that. I saw the old but not the new

4 Likes

:astonished:

WAT or no, you do KS every time!!!

8 Likes

I bet they get that from their mother

12 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

To clarify, I let them get all the country stamps on our October 2021 visit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

For years I had completely missed Feathered friends in flight. We finally saw it last year and it has become my favorite thing (maybe because the first time we got to have a bird fly through DD9 and I’s arms)! Those birds are amazing!

7 Likes

Great poll idea!!

6 Likes

I’m mostly sad that I had to mark Awakenings. We’ve only been there when the park closed at 6 (in August) so it’s never been an option.

7 Likes

We love Feathered Friends in Flight! It’s not a must-do for me every time, but if I have time it’s absolutely worth a visit.

3 Likes

What and where is Habitat Habit?

5 Likes