Poll Time! Mickey Bar or Mickey Sandwich?

The correct answer is “neither,” because they’re both notable only for their mediocrity.

2 Likes

White chocolate is an occasional necessity to remind us how superior other chocolate is.

It does occasionally work as a counterpoint flavor but on its own…meh…

3 Likes

Not necessary at all!

White chocolate is made with a blend of sugar, cocoa butter, milk products, vanilla, and a fatty substance called lecithin. Technically, white chocolate is not a chocolate —and it doesn’t really taste like one—because it doesn’t contain chocolate solids.

2 Likes

Last July when we were there my kids were enjoying some Mickey sandwiches when my then 5 yo daughter cheerfully exclaimed: “look mommy, I ate off his ears.”

My then 3 yo son, not to be outdone, smiled and said: “look mommy, I scratched out his eyes.”

My vote is Mickey bar.

11 Likes

Your little guy never ceases to crack me up! :rofl:

2 Likes

He is a character.

2 Likes

I know right?! It’s not like dairy free ice cream and chocolate doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Right! I love all the allergy friendly options at the restaurants yet no dairy free Mickey bar.

4 Likes

My niece and oldest son, team bar since 1994!

2 Likes

Just because it has persisted for a long time doesn’t make it right

#teamsandwich

4 Likes

Are the ones sold in stores really they different? We’ve had them but I can’t tell.

1 Like

Team Sandwich for the ease of eating without having melty chocolate fall all over me

4 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

2 Likes

bhahaaha it seems my reasons haven’t changed!

3 Likes

I apparently never voted but I am 100% #teammickeybar. The sandwiches are not tasty, though they are easier to eat.

4 Likes

hmm me neither

clearly rigged

3 Likes

Team bar because the chocolatey coating melts in your mouth and it’s easier to eat with a stick!

2 Likes