Poll Time - How old were you when you found out Goofy is a cow?

That is just the list around the letter G. I’ve used Tramp and regular Pluto when the game asks for a dog to be used.

Oh. Okay. That makes sense. I thought that was the complete listing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: Yes, that’s just an alphabetic list showing no Goofy. Tramp is indeed a dog. Although I would be open to change on that one given that this morning I thought Goofy was a dog 🤷

1 Like

This is the 3rd post that got me.

Every. Single. Year. I wake up. I go browsing. I regret browsing and go game. Then I try again April 2nd.

You’d think 40 years later I would wake up thinking today is gullible day…WATCH OUT!

Every. Single. Year.

3 Likes

Our BEST April Fool’s day prank was 2018 when it fell on a Sunday. DH and I burst into DS’s room early shouting, “Get up now! You’re going to miss the school bus!” :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

I served alien for dinner last year.

9 Likes

Niiiiiice!

2 Likes

Weird, yet appetizing!

2 Likes

Stay on topic. “Slimy, yet satisfying!”

3 Likes

Anyone else notice the Hidden Mickey?

6 Likes

:joy: I totally missed that! And nice work bringing us back on topic!

2 Likes

It was actually quite impressive! I thought it was one of those giant Mickey Sourdough loaves they have in DCA at first glance.

1 Like

Goofy eats meat regularly, therefore he cannot be a cow. Done.

4 Likes

Because they don’t have the right teeth?

Wait…does he have teeth?

Now I’m questioning everything.

1 Like

Oh, those 2 in front. I see it now.

Pretty sure those are his canines! :wink:

4 Likes

Well played, Sir.

3 Likes

Along with not having the ability to digest it I believe. I’m no veterinarian, but cows are definitely herbivores.

1 Like

Or maybe not…

2 Likes