Poll Time - How old were you when you found out Goofy is a cow?

And then one day Walt was talking to Mickey, and he was like “Yo dawg, I heard you like dawgs, so I gave you a dawg and a Dawg so you can play with your dawg while you hang with your Dawg.”

6 Likes

I only saw it this morning

And I am all that matters.

2 Likes

Also, in case you didn’t know, I am the voice of reason in a sea of noise

6 Likes

I am humbled by your humility. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

As you should be.

1 Like

Anthropomorphic dog (humanoid black and tan coonhound). End of story.

5 Likes

Hmm you sound like a voice of reason in a sea of noise. Now I’m confused!

4 Likes

The article makes a difference here. Hmm.

Anyhow, I would like to point out that when the original post was made, it as April 1st SOMEWHERE in the world already.

3 Likes

No, I will not accept the veiled comparison. @OBNurseNH has earned that title that she gave to herself. :grinning:

2 Likes

I did not give that title to myself. It was bestowed upon me by a former board moderator who used to assign them at HER will and at random. She clearly saw something in me that was worthy of this distinction

3 Likes

You win. Now I love Goofy even more. Have y’all ever heard a black and tan coonhound bay? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
When I grow up, I am getting a basset, a redbone, a black and tan, and then a boxer and an English bulldog. There will be no room on the couch for more.

4 Likes

That’s cool. I didn’t know that used to happen here. It’s an accurate title (most of the time :wink:).

Haha!

Yeah, it was a lot of fun when you would suddenly get a tagline. HER tagline was “does not take requests” so you definitely could not ask for one for yourself or on behalf of another. She did it on a whim and at her own will

It was Laurel, by the way - Len’s other half.

3 Likes

You win.

I want one.

2 Likes

I was in compete agreement and decided that we could prove it using Emoji Blitz by showing that Goofy counts as a dog or cat emoji.
But when I went to take a screen grab…
:scream::exploding_head::scream::exploding_head::scream::exploding_head::scream::exploding_head:

1 Like

Where’s Goofy then?

Exactly!!!

Not a dog!!!

Or a cat!! (And now I’m reminded of ‘I’m not cat’ on this thread as well :joy_cat:).

7 Likes

Hmm. Lady is a dog/cat emoji, but not Tramp?

And Pluto is only a dog/cat when dressed for the holidays?

I’m suspicious of how legit of source this is…

4 Likes

He is a canine, but not a dog.

1 Like