Poll Time ... Have you had COVID?

Was it Moderna or Pfizer? I guess Moderna isn’t being used yet? I know it was approved

Pfizer. Moderna started here yesterday at the other hospital system in town.

1 Like

I had first dose of Pfizer on Saturday. Actual injection hurt less than my flu shot. Arm was sore for about 2 days. Totally manageable with some ibuprofen. I’d say on par with flu shot or even a little less overall sore than flu shot. We’ll see how dose #2 goes in a few weeks (hopefully, assuming supply remains).

6 Likes

Pfizer vaccine yesterday morning. Sore arm and temp of 99.4 yesterday evening. Arm already feels normal again.

3 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better today.

2 Likes

I don’t have it but my 90 yr old mother has it! Yikes!

1 Like

Found out today my blood tested positive for antibodies. (Donated last Monday.). Was thinking I likely had it early December after my mild head cold led to loss of taste and smell, and this makes me more inclined to believe it. As I donate Q8 weeks, I should be able to track how long they are sustained (until they do away with testing donations).

I’m so excited to think they will be using my blood to help critically ill patients. 🩸🅰️

5 Likes

I’ve never donated blood (I have a phobia - not about needles, about blood), but am excited to do it now especially knowing I (hopefully) have antibodies and it could be used for even more good!

3 Likes

Yes! Major motivator for me to keep it up!
It’s dumb how happy I am. Was literally a MISERABLE day here and now I’m giddy.

3 Likes

I’m so glad! We have to grab our happiness where and when we can these days. :hugs:

3 Likes

That’s great to find out you have antibodies.

2 Likes