Poll Time! Favorite Travel Party?

We didn’t! Except for @QwertySC because I see her in person. Thank you!! We’re very excited :blush:

8 Likes

Good thing that’s not me at this time LOL :wink:

5 Likes

Sneaky little drop-in of an announcement there!

Hope you’re feeling well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Threw up for the first time in any pregnancy- maybe it’ll be a girl this time :crazy_face: but feeling better in general. 14 weeks now so entering into the glory weeks. Now if the humidity around here would dissipate so I could actually enjoy being outdoors…

7 Likes

@Jeff_AZ is surprisingly difficult to corner in the bubble. We almost thought we had him (and you) lured uh convinced into coming to the big liner meet. But he smelled a (brainwashing) trap (is it bad my phone knows I was typing brainwashing?) and narrowly escaped. We’ll get him someday!

10 Likes

@katielouhou needs a brother…

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Wait. What?

God, I don’t think I want to know yet…

7 Likes

It was a thong.

I hope she didn’t pay a lot of money for it because it was made of about $0.35 of fabric

5 Likes

Any time I think about what is still coming down the pike, it scares the hell out of me. :flushed:

5 Likes

Ah this stuff is not scary.
We had a bit of a taste of scary at the end of her Freshman year/start of her Sophomore year. I hope your scariest stuff is mature underthings and the like.

5 Likes

Yeah, we’ve already past the possibility of that. Someday we can compare notes IRL

4 Likes

DH would joke about why they have so many eyepatches! :rofl:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that. It was an awful time for me and terrifying. I hope things are better for you guys now. I honestly believe the pandemic was instrumental in getting her on a safe path. She’s wonderful now - strong, smart, and independent. Hope that is your ending too.

7 Likes

Very happy for you! The absolutely scariest thing imaginable. But you’re right: underlying condition, pandemic, and a triggering event. We’re 6 months into it now and things are looking good again. The biggest thing now is her meds. They’ve made her gain 60 pounds since Christmas - and middle school starts tomorrow. BTS shopping has been bad on many levels this week. Sigh.

But things are definitely on the right path now. Onward and upward from here. :heart:

6 Likes

For a minute I was thinking Korean band and what? :blush:

3 Likes

This right here (and a few other things…) is the reason i taught my oldest son to do laundry when he was 9. There are some things a mom just DOESN"T need to know about. :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s the problem - she can’t figure out which band member best matches her eyes. :rofl:

4 Likes

New Hampshirite

3 Likes

Granite Stater :wink:

2 Likes