Poll Time! Favorite Travel Party?

Haha I grew up a Granite Stater and now I’m just a Masshole.

2 Likes

It happens.

We say it with affection :wink:

2 Likes

Every time you go to Spaceship Earth, you’re thanking me. :smiling_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

On our first trip here we still lived in AZ and all said “hey that’s us” :grin:

3 Likes

I actually don’t live in Phoenix proper, but I do work here. (I’m in Phoenix right now). So I spend a lot of my time here. I do consider myself an Arizonan.

3 Likes

Yeah we didn’t either, we were in Glendale but it’s all Phoenix :wink:

2 Likes

Imma be creepy and guess Gilbert or Chandler. :rofl:

(Its the kids… everyone wants those two districts for the schools. Sometimes Ahwatukee.)

2 Likes

I lived in Mesa for a few years and yeah its pretty much ALLLL Phoenix. Except Apache Junction. No one wants to claim them, LMAO.

3 Likes

I live in Mesa actually. Poor AJ. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh. I’m sorry. :rofl:
(Kidding. Depending on which side you live on it can be quite nice! We lived in North Mesa, McKellips and Stapley area, Country Manor area. It was… ok.)

1 Like

We live in a new development on the north side of Mesa near the freeway. It’s a really nice area. Not too far from where you lived, but more northeast. (I won’t go into more detail cause I’m only a tinch paranoid about people knowing where I live precisely.)

1 Like

Oh just saw what you said about not saying exactly where. Don’t answer my question!!! :rofl:

1 Like

This poll closed a few days ago. It isn’t a tournament type of poll so I’ll just summarize the results!

Unsurprisingly, most Liners go to WDW with their families. Almost half prefer to tour with their significant other / spouse. And only 25% prefer to travel solo!

90% of Liners have traveled with family, 31% have done a Solo trip, 28% have traveled with friends, and 13% have traveled with a school group team. 16% have done a special trip with one or more family members (e.g. Daddy-daughter). I’d love to try that sometime!

Thanks everyone for participating! New poll coming up shortly …

7 Likes