Poll Time! Cosmic Rewind

Good afternoon, Liners!

It’s been a while since I’ve done a legitimate poll, but thanks to @drvillarejos I finally have a topic that I’m excited about!

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Poll #1: What are your favorite songs on Cosmic Rewind (within the context of the ride, if you have ridden)? Select 2.

• September (Earth, Wind & Fire)
  • Disco Inferno (The Trammps)
  • Conga (Gloria Estefan, Miami Sound Machine)
  • Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Tears for Fears)
  • I Ran (A Flock of Seagulls)
  • One Way or Another (Blondie)
  • Holiday Remix

0 voters

Poll #2: How would you rate Cosmic Rewind?

• One of the top 3-4 Disney rides
  • One of the top 5-10 Disney rides
  • Just an average ride
  • Below average ride
  • I do not enjoy this ride
  • Other

0 voters

Poll #3: Are you affected by motion sickness on Cosmic Rewind?

• Yes – severe
  • Yes – moderate
  • Yes – mild
  • No – and I am prone to motion sickness
  • No – and I am not prone to motion sickness
  • Other

0 voters

I will do a tournament for Poll #1 only! Below are the official rules. Please vote in all three polls above, even if you haven’t ridden the ride yet! (Go based on your guess of what you will think, or vote “other.”)

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
5 Likes

Replied other to #3. I am not typically prone to motion sickness. First time I rode it, I had some mental “thickness” for about 20 minutes. Since then I have learned the 1 or 2 places where I need to turn my head to follow the tracks instead of looking at the scene. No problems since.

5 Likes

Awesome! I will hopefully be riding in T-3 days and T-5 days. I’ll vote after I ride. Do you have to close it? I would just leave it open for a while (since riding it is kinda a criteria).

Edit: Ahhh, ok I see it’s a round #1 type of thing. Proceed.

4 Likes

Please vote even though you haven’t ridden! Just vote what you think based on what you know. You can vote in @ThorKat’s poll once you’ve ridden it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Also remember that you can vote now, then change your vote later if you are going to ride in the next week before the poll closes.

3 Likes

I’ve only ridden once and selected the song I was told we had during our ride. I was having too much fun to pay any attention to music.

2 Likes

I’ve only had I Ran, Conga and September but I think One Way or Another would be best.

2 Likes

But, in 4 days I will know, know…

3 Likes

You can vote for which one you think you would like best in the context of the ride, if you were paying attention. :wink: You don’t have to have had that song when riding.

2 Likes

I’ll forget. But OK. I don’t think it will change after I’ve ridden anyway!

3 Likes

I never hear Aerosmith on RnRC so I’m figuring CR is about the same. What song?

I wouldn’t know most of the CR songs if I fell over them. :smile::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t4::+1:t2:

4 Likes

My only caveat to the song choices is that I still haven’t experienced September or One Way or Another!

4 Likes

If it’s a more obscure song, I don’t either. But last time with @OBNurseNH I believe we got Walk This Way and I definitely heard that!! And sang it, if I’m honest. :wink:

8 Likes

That’s all they play though …

3 Likes

I voted just in case I don’t remember to come back once we’ve ridden it this week. I expect I’ll rate it top 3-4 but put it 5-10 just in case. Epcot on Friday is our most jam-packed day of the trip & I know I’ll most likely to forget to come back between then & poll closing.

5 Likes

7 Likes

a couple of the songs I recall being remixes though, different artist. Not the original version but all songs are indeed Aerosmith songs. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes we did! I remember cause I was there. :wink:

4 Likes

I had I Ran and Rule the World for my 2 rides, but voted for Rule the World and September because they are my favorite songs on the list. I thought Rule the World fit the ride really well, and even though no one asked, I think Take on Me would be a great addition.

8 Likes